Thread: "This will be the last election that the Republicans have a chance of winning," Trump

"This will be the last election that the Republicans have a chance of winning," Trump

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File, Donald Trump says if he doesn't win in November, Republicans will never win another election because Hillary Clinton will make sure illegal immigrants get citizenship.

"This will be the last election that the Republicans have a chance of winning," Trump tells us from backstage at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Friday. "You’re going to have people flowing across the border, you're going to have illegal immigrants coming in and they're going to be legalized and they're going to be able to vote and once that all happens you can forget it."
    [ ... ]
    http://www1.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/arc...nce-of-winning

TRUMP u SNOWFLAKE athiests
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

MICHAEL SAVAGE: WE'RE 'ONE BAD ELECTION FROM LOSING' AMERICA. WND.com

Savage said Obama’s “scorched earth policies” are turning America into a Third World nation of terror, riots, mobs and chaos.

“We’re one election away from survival. I don’t mean we’re going to disappear overnight. Portugal still exists, doesn’t it?” he said. “So, it’s not a matter of whether America will still be here,” Savage explained. “It’s just that the America we knew before the gangster regime took over will never come back.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/michael-s...osing-america/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

They are correct, the deck will continue to be stacked against conservatives to the point of no return. We may already be there, when courts block voter ID that is a good sign they approve of voter fraud that props up the democrats.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Paul Davis Ryan will be elected President in 2020, last I checked he was a republican.

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

I would like to think its not true, but it sure seems that way. I am just as POed at the Republicans right now since they dont have the spine to call out these Anti-American progressives and their agenda. Where is the outrage?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    I would like to think its not true, but it sure seems that way. I am just as POed at the Republicans right now since they dont have the spine to call out these Anti-American progressives and their agenda. Where is the outrage?
    Agreed. Further, should be no emphasis on party loyalty at all but to support and honor/respect of the Constitution!
    I vote for individuals who I believe will honor, support, and respect the Constitution and the small and limited federal goverment it provides which maximizes individual freedom!

You don't need to know what kind of device or tool was used to send this
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"