Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Shows Clinton Struggling To Walk After “Overheating” At 9/11 Memorial

Video Shows Clinton Struggling To Walk After “Overheating” At 9/11 Memorial

“I take two pictures before she passed me,” said Gazda, who said he moved to the US 24 years ago from Czechoslovakia and is a Clinton supporter. “She looked like everything was fine and everything was good.”
    “I just saw the secretary waiting for the van and the van came and she can’t walk inside and she gets helped. She lost her shoe and everything,” he said.
    Campaign staff initially refused to tell reporters traveling with the Democratic presidential candidate what had prompted the early departure, after Fox News reported that Clinton had experienced a “medical episode.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/...55#.rbjRlo31PP

Who the Hill would replace her?

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2016/0...place-her.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    “I take two pictures before she passed me,” said Gazda, who said he moved to the US 24 years ago from Czechoslovakia and is a Clinton supporter. “She looked like everything was fine and everything was good.”
    “I just saw the secretary waiting for the van and the van came and she can’t walk inside and she gets helped. She lost her shoe and everything,” he said.
    Campaign staff initially refused to tell reporters traveling with the Democratic presidential candidate what had prompted the early departure, after Fox News reported that Clinton had experienced a “medical episode.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/...55#.rbjRlo31PP

Who the Hill would replace her?

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2016/0...place-her.html
    actually quite impressed those around her shielded her completely from view from all angles when she "stumbled" nor did those around her react surprised in the least, which indicates to me this is not the first incident of this kind they have dealt with the former first, senator, secretary, and now presumptive candidate.

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 09-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

FDR comes to mind.

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

No. The lamestream media edited what they showed.

I saw a clip of her wobbling as she walked, supported on both sides, to wait on the 'limousine'. She stumbled into their arms as she lost her shoe and entered the limo. Subsequent reports have at hospital after Hubbel's daughter's apartment.

This is POTUS's shining path to a third term.

ETA. I went back to fetch the URL of the wobbling clip and it is already gone! Watch the clip at BuzzFeed, her knees buckle twice just as the limo pulls up.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-11-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    This browser does not support video.
    That is the message I got every time I tried to play one of the linked videos.

Suuuuuuure, my browser doesn't. This just happens to be the first time my browser 'doesn't support video" in the almost almost five years I've had this computer with this browser.

Yeah, right.
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-11-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

if you blow the whole article to 300% and watch the clip you will see she is completely leaning her weight on the barrier behind her and held up by the woman on her left who has her entire right arm at the shoulder to bear Hillary's weight to keep her upright. (6 sec.). as the woman is holding her up the huge black man walks up to take her left arm from the woman at 10 second to steady an extremely lethargic, almost comatose, mrs clinton but fails and she almost ended up on her nose.

this is not anything like FDR's polio...this appears to be a true medical emergency for her which those overseers of her protection should be fired and charges brought up due to negligence for failure to protect.

ipse

added, just noticed her right arm is completely rigid and immobile
    Last edited by solus; 09-11-2016 at 03:16 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Could be those ugly pills she has been eating are starting to effect her equilibrium, I wonder if the Donald will pay her a visit at the hospital...
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

http://theralphretort.com/breaking-h...zepam-8007016/

you can read the 'normal' citizen's review of side effect but here is the nitty gritty:

For Healthcare Professionals
    Applies to diazepam: injectable solution, intravenous suspension, oral capsule extended release, oral concentrate, oral solution, oral tablet, rectal kit

Nervous system
    One study has suggested that the acute pharmacodynamic profile of diazepam with respect to euphoria and subject liking is similar to barbiturates.

Another study has suggested that long-term benzodiazepine therapy may be associated with significant cognitive impairments which may persist following benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Cases of paradoxical reactions to diazepam (increased agitation and hyperactivity) have been reported rarely.

Nervous system side effects are common and include drowsiness, fatigue, confusion, depression, psychomotor impairment, cognitive impairment, headache, syncope, slurred speech, tremor, vertigo, dysarthria, dizziness, and ataxia. Acute dystonic reactions and coma have been rarely reported

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/diazepam-side-effects.html

ipse

"One tweet said:

Low level #Hillary staffers “scurrying around in panic” trying to find anyone in crowd with video of incident #hillaryshealth"

Breitbart has different POV video.

Banned
    It's coughing fits? Just trying to adj. to our Earth atmosphere. Looks like it needs to go back to it's home world as our atmosphere is not good for it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Now they are saying she has pneumonia.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html

We think that is just the tip of the iceberg.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Her doctor is full of doo doo, pneumonia is very dangerous if the patient becomes so weak they pass out. If it was what the lying doctor claimed she would have been rushed to the hospital to be checked out. I have dealt with this with my mother when she was Hillary's age, the infection can turn bad very fast.

IMO it was more likely an ailment that comes and goes, and that is not pneumonia. Even mild heatstroke requires a hospital visit.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Clinton takes Coumadin....

I would recommend tripling the dosage ...

In re pneumonia, American Mirror has Hillary embracing a child on leaving Chelsea's apartment.

Hyperthermia proceeds from heat exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    In re pneumonia, American Mirror has Hillary embracing a child on leaving Chelsea's apartment.

Hyperthermia proceeds from heat exhaustion.
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

I thought she was in New York?????

What Happens if Hillary Clinton Has to Drop Out? Dems considering.

"But what happens if the candidate’s health issues get more serious? Certainly, the Democrats always have the option of propping her up, Weekend at Bernie’s style, until after November 8th, but what if matters get progressively worse? Here’s a quick primer on where the Dems could end up:

The Democratic National Committee reserves the right to replace a candidate who dies or drops out, and it doesn’t provide additional details in its by-laws. So presumably the Democrats would have to make up the process up as they go along. The DNC could entrust replacing Clinton to a central DNC brain trust or, more likely, replicate the RNC’s system, handing the vote over to the committee’s state delegates."

http://heatst.com/politics/health-wa...s-to-drop-out/

Left-wing journalist David Shuster reported the news based on conversations with Democratic operatives.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...itbart+News%29

https://twitter.com/DavidShuster
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-12-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Bernie Sanders will be screaming ME ME ME it's my turn.

He will have to give the bribery money back....

Left-Wing Reporter: Democrats Considering Meeting to Discuss Replacing Hillary Clinton on Ticket
    Over her dead body!!!!!!

sorry but with full blown pneumonia:
    People may experience:
    Pain types: can be sharp in the chest
    Whole body: fever, chills, dehydration, fatigue, loss of appetite, malaise, clammy skin, or sweating
    Respiratory: fast breathing, shallow breathing, shortness of breath, or wheezing
    Also common: coughing or fast heart rate

interestingly, i guess i missed from the mayo & others symptom list where it mentioned the lethargic, loss of coordination due to severe muscle seizure and rigor as witnessed on the video as well as being in a catatonic state that she appeared to be in when she was physically moved from the parking standard they had her leaned up against to the vehicle.

further, if as dehydrated as 'she and her team claims she was', going to her daughter's apt to recover by sipping water wouldn't have provided enough time to rehydrate her; especially, based on her physical condition on the video which shows she was lethargic and catatonic she should have been taken to the nearest medical facility and provided intravenous therapy.

i reiterate once again, those 'public servants guarding her should be put on report for failing to protect as well as failing to report to their superiors what exactly is going on with their actions or lack therein.

ipse

added: Damnit Grape i am a pain in the arse, not a medical doctor!! (in the utmost regard to McCoy!)
    Last edited by solus; 09-12-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Banned
    Hillary issues out press release video .. proving once and for all that she's fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkQlUoSvy5I

Somebody suffering from a heat issue should not be moved, or allowed to walk. She should have been laid down until paramedics could assess and transport her, this was no heat stroke. As far as the pneumonia, even walking can be very dangerous for the elderly. It can go in minutes from walking to last rites. If what her doctor says is true, the Dr is incompetent. Even if it only was a lung infection it shows her lack of judgement, as well as the people around her.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Her doctor is full of doo doo, pneumonia is very dangerous if the patient becomes so weak they pass out. If it was what the lying doctor claimed she would have been rushed to the hospital to be checked out. I have dealt with this with my mother when she was Hillary's age, the infection can turn bad very fast.

IMO it was more likely an ailment that comes and goes, and that is not pneumonia. Even mild heatstroke requires a hospital visit.
    That is true for HUMAN patients. Likely mamilion patients also.

I'm wondering is she is human at all.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    That is true for HUMAN patients. Likely mamilion patients also. I'm wondering is she is human at all.
    Obviously not if she's mamilion[sic]. Sheesh. Gee Zeus

Swollen ankles(cankles) pear shape, pale skin, coughing, sudden drops in blood pressure(fainting) tired/fatigue are all symptoms of congenital heart failure. There is more wrong with her than just pneumonia which also a complication of congenital heart failure. IMO without surgery she is just a couple of steps to Satan's gate.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast