• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Vs Unarmed

Law abider

A mother was placing her infant in the car after shopping at Walmart. Two assailants decided to pounce on her. A good unarmed Samaritan got out of his car to help to help. Guess what happened to him? Another good samaritan got out of his car to help. He was armed. Guess who died? Though we must choose whom we can help because even an armed good samaritan can get shot or killed, in this case it was a right move. It pays to exercise your 2A.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/report-shawnee-walmart-store-locked-down-after-shooting/41618956

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Investigators said a man got out of his car to help the woman and was shot multiple times. They said another man saw what happened, got out of his car and shot one of the attackers dead.
The bad guy was shot dead. Dead, man, the sucker was shot dead. By a good guy citizen no less.

I just hope the good guy doesn't second guess himself.

davidmcbeth

Banned
All we hear is what the .govs wants you to hear right now. Is it total fantasy (they previously said that they had the 2nd guy -- wrong) ? Who knows.