• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed Carry dating site

HPmatt

Should have a sub-section for those that like to carry in publick - like their cover photo.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/15/dating-site-concealed-carry-match-launches/

d6371365381944c4fc475d0e04d9ecea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
^ ^ Somebody's just happy to see us, but hope they keep their finger off the trigger until they clear leather. ^ ^

solus

^ ^ Somebody's just happy to see us, but hope they keep their finger off the trigger until they clear leather. ^ ^

isn't that called something like premature something or other if it goes off prior to 'clearing' leather...(fetish)
(soooo much trouble now...geez)

ipse

Last edited:

HPmatt

I hope she is not on the UT Austin campus. Would not want to carry a 'glock' there in the open - that w/b verboten and she might get tongue-lashed.

markand

You know you're really a gun nut when.....

The wife asks for something in sexy black leather for the anniversary, so you get her a holster.

HPmatt

I know what my wife would do w that holster