Thread: 4 foot 50 pound 7 yo cuffed for crying

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

4 foot 50 pound 7 yo cuffed for crying

"Kaylb Wiley Primm was in second grade in Kansas City when he started crying in class because he was being bullied. Within minutes, the child found himself in handcuffs. Two years later, his life is just getting back to normal."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...04a1497b23f1b?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    "Kaylb Wiley Primm was in second grade in Kansas City when he started crying in class because he was being bullied. Within minutes, the child found himself in handcuffs. Two years later, his life is just getting back to normal."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...04a1497b23f1b?
    https://www.aclu-mo.org/newsviews/20...ng-second-grad

https://www.aclu-mo.org/files/4814/7..._Complaint.pdf
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-16-2016 at 08:33 AM.
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Accomplished Advocate
    What the problem is, is that the little boy had a mother AND A FATHER. This cannot be tolerated.

Another excellent reason to take your children OUT of the government ruined, tax theft supported "schools." There is no way on earth to "reform" or clean up this cesspool except to drain it and fill in the hole.
    But, in the end, I live and therefore I am. I don’t need any other person’s permission to live or defend myself. I don’t need anyone’s vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I don’t NEED to explain myself. I don’t NEED any reasons at all.

I was perfectly happy being pissed about this situation, until I got to the last part of the article and the ACLU guy played the race card. I read stories like this from all over the country and I see where just as many white children are treated the same way for stupid crap like this. Why make it about race, when it's really all about the liberal PC crap that is being practiced in all public shools?
    Last edited by Marc; 09-17-2016 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I was perfectly happy being pissed about this situation, until I got to the last part of the article and the ACLU guy played the race card. I read stories like this from all over the country and I see where just as many white children are treated the same way for stupid crap like this. Why make it about race, when it's really all about the liberal PC crap that is being practiced in all public shools?
    That is the magic of memes, that they are used to prejudice your thinking. We can't fix what can't be spoken.

Banned
    RACE CARD. I played it ... cha-ching ! Well played.

Really, cop will just say that the kid was hitting himself and needed to cuff him for his own safety. Who will say otherwise? The kid?

Cha-ching will go to "what happened"?

.govs can do anything to your kid; the schools wanted to search my kid until I told them my policy of cracking the skulls of people who search my kid ~~ you follow your policy and I'll follow mine. 2nd amendment prevailed !
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 09-17-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    RACE CARD. I played it ... cha-ching ! Well played.

Really, cop will just say that the kid was hitting himself and needed to cuff him for his own safety. Who will say otherwise? The kid?

Cha-ching will go to "what happened"?

.govs can do anything to your kid; the schools wanted to search my kid until I told them my policy of cracking the skulls of people who search my kid ~~ you follow your policy and I'll follow mine. 2nd amendment prevailed !
    You are such a tuff guy, I get skeered every time you post. You need to change your SN to Don davidmcbeth, OTH the beat goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar

Handcuffed for crying in school

Nice story (NOT)... but this is even slightly related to open carry in what way, exactly? I just don't see the connection.

Not even good Social Lounge material if you ask me, unless we're now moving on to solving all the random evils of the world...
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

We can't fix what can't be spoken. See also virtue signaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    Nice story (NOT)... but this is even slightly related to open carry in what way, exactly? I just don't see the connection.

Not even good Social Lounge material if you ask me, unless we're now moving on to solving all the random evils of the world...
    Police interaction with people, particularly young impressionable ones, demonstrate the extent to which law enforcement will go to push their agenda.

So long as it doesn't reach CopWatch proportions, we will allow it.

Would have been considerably better if he had been "officer friendly" + patient and understanding.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Accomplished Advocate
    Police interaction with people, particularly young impressionable ones, demonstrate the extent to which law enforcement will go to push their agenda.

Would have been considerably better if he had been "officer friendly" + patient and understanding.
    This child will now have a prejudice towards cops. He has gone from trust, but verify to mistrust until disproved.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    This child will now have a prejudice towards cops. He has gone from trust, but verify to mistrust until disproved.
    That is not a totally a bad mind set. To a large degree, I prefer that people earn my trust.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-17-2016 at 01:08 PM.

unfortunately, grape, et al., those put in school resource position is normally a punishment or individual is in the retirement phase of their career...and in most, if not all not good at interfacing with children/young adolescents, especially since they are trained to expect immediate and complete obedience when they speak their commands.

not sure why the educational system decided to institute this practice in the schools except in the most gang infested environments.

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

My school did not need cops, we had nuns...
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    My school did not need cops, we had nuns...

We had Nate a 6'6 vice principle who was more then glad to pick you up by the shirt and hold you at eye level and inform you of your wrong doing.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    My school did not need cops, we had nuns.
    Armed I am sure with 12" wooden weapons!

We had Dean of Boys Don Bordenave that kept a pair of heavy gloves hanging on the fence behind the pool house. Probably not his Golden ones. There was an open invitation to any one suffering an excess of testosterone for him to beat it out.

I was perfectly happy being pissed about this situation, until I got to the last part of the article and the ACLU guy played the race card.
    In a lawsuit, you play every card you're dealt, and use every tool in your bag to win.

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    In a lawsuit, you play every card you're dealt, and use every tool in your bag to win.
    i am sure the board of education and others will do that to get off the hook...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Darn good police restrain in my opinion, citizens have been executed for much less. But seriously the family will be compensated for the idiot officers sadistic actions and hopefully said officer will be fired, lose pension, get arrested and must register as a sex offender.

My .02

CCJ
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

An honorific is not a title. Otherwise, if you believe so, you may address me as Lord from your bended knee.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-18-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLiberty View Post
    Another excellent reason to take your children OUT of the government ruined, tax theft supported "schools." There is no way on earth to "reform" or clean up this cesspool except to drain it and fill in the hole.
    +1
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.