Thread: Open carry ban in all 50 states?

Open carry ban in all 50 states?

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    Unknown based on comments it is difficult to determine.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Click bait BS.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

News You Can Trust

since godaddy anonymous registration Feb 2016
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Always check SNOPES.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
    Always check SNOPES.
    Alternately check Truth of Fiction.
    https://www.truthorfiction.com/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

They are just planting the seeds for Hillary, I have no doubt she will try to get such legislation passed. But most likely she will want the elimination of carry by any means.
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

Quote Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
    Always check SNOPES.
    If you want biased and false answers.

Quote Originally Posted by idodishez View Post
    If you want biased and false answers.
    And from where to you get your truth?

Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and guns and the truth. God Bless US Bitter Clingers. Praise Kek
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    And from where to you get your truth?

Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and guns and the truth. God Bless US Bitter Clingers. Praise Kek
    Don't have an answer for that. I just cringe when I hear people use snopes as the "is it true?" end all. They have been proven to be biased and have an agenda. Just do a google for "snopes bias" and you'll have plenty to support this.

1st one I found....

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/...behind-snopes/

Quote Originally Posted by idodishez View Post
    Don't have an answer for that. I just cringe when I hear people use snopes as the "is it true?" end all. They have been proven to be biased and have an agenda. Just do a google for "snopes bias" and you'll have plenty to support this.
    LOL. From Snopes to G00gle to truth. I would trust Snopes before G00gle, or BING or Yahoo. I remember when yahoo was an epithet for a hillbilly.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL. From Snopes to G00gle to truth. I would trust Snopes before G00gle, or BING or Yahoo. I remember when yahoo was an epithet for a hillbilly.
    I think you missed the point. idodishez simply used his favored search engine to find web pages providing information about the bias of snopes.

Snopes probably does a pretty decent job on urban myths having little or nothing to do with politics, social morality, or anything else where the Progressives have a dog in the fight. But where the Progs have a bias, that bias is quite likely to show up in what Snopes reports. A careful reader doesn't even need outside confirmation to realize this as the Prog bias shows through pretty transparently in the writing style in some articles.

For example, a search for "guns" on the snopes internal search engine brings up the following internal links:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/medicare.asp

This one downplays concerns about doctors asking about gun ownership. It correctly states that Medicare doesn't require such questions, but then crosses into falsehood in claiming such questions are the product of nothing more than "purely an individual initiative on the part of various doctors."

http://www.snopes.com/2015/07/20/soc...ity-gun-check/

This one downplays concerns about using social security and VA information on ability to handle one's own finances as a determining factor in banning RKBA. "...the Obama administration isn't seeking to create new classes of persons excluded from gun ownership those exclusions already exist, and the administration is only positing the use of Social Security Administration reporting as a method of enforcing them."

http://www.snopes.com/doctors-kill-m...ple-than-guns/

This one is so verbose in trying to debunk the "medical error kills more people than guns" stat that it makes me look pithy by comparison.

Go to snopes. Search for a term you feel you know a lot about and that has political ramifications, and read a half dozen of their articles. The bias becomes clear. And google will have nothing to do with it.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Notice the article is by/from THE BOSTON TRIBUNE. This is the 2nd verified FALSE article* published from this source.

*Gun-related at least, there may be others . . .

It is yet unknown whether those behind these hoax articles are antis or what but someone has an agenda. Disturbing :-(
    Last edited by OC4me; 09-28-2016 at 07:37 PM.

I missed no point. I believe the more prominent the source, the more gross the bias. The moderator has forbidden me to use the epithet/adjective that I think appropriate here.

Pepe says, "Have some more KoolAide. Feels good man."

Banned
    Everything on the internet is true. Abe Lincoln said so. End of discussion.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Everything on the internet is true. Abe Lincoln said so. End of discussion.
    It was a requirement instituted by Al GORE, ABE LINCOLN, and ANDREW JACKSON as well as a French male super model when the planned, designed, and established the WORLD WIDE WEB!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"