Thread: "Starting tomorrow, things won't be the same here." St. Cloud mall Islamist stabs 8.

"Starting tomorrow, things won't be the same here." St. Cloud mall Islamist stabs 8.

Anderson said the man reportedly made at least one reference to Allah and asked a victim if they were Muslim before attacking them. But he declined to call it an act of terrorism, saying the motive was still unknown.

"We will be diligent and get to the bottom of this," Anderson said. "Starting tomorrow, things won't be the same here."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-18-09-40-44

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...bbing-victims/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-18-2016 at 10:47 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

http://woodtv.com/2016/09/18/8-peopl...innesota-mall/

Five minutes after authorities received the first 911 call, Jason Falconer, a part-time officer in the city of Avon, shot and killed the attacker.

Falconer, who was shopping when he confronted the attacker, is the former police chief in Albany, which is about 15 miles northwest of St. Cloud, and the president and owner of a firing range and firearms training facility, according to his LinkedIn profile. His profile says he focuses on firearms and permit-to-carry training, and also teaches “decision shooting” to law enforcement students at St. Cloud State University.
    Once again, good guy with a gun stops bad guy while on duty police are still nowhere to be found. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the un-named mall is a GFZ either by law or by property owner choice?

Gotta love AP reporting.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Is anyone else getting tired of the "terrorist" label used by the G? Is everyone that commits a crime a terrorist?

Soon speeding in a school zone will be construed as a act of terrorism against school children..

Keep this in mind, the words public safety and terrorist are government created terms to "erode" our rights.

Can't they just stick with the term " hate crime".

Folks are getting so brain washed with the whole terrorist theory.. I over heard a guy in a pub today call the quarterback for the San francisco 49ers a terrorist for kneeling during the National Anthem, clearly the gentleman with the double digit IQ at the pub was indeed entitled to exercise his first amendment right regarding the quarterbacks actions however using the term 'terrorist" clearly was ingrained unto him via the Government.

I can see it now, you are open carrying your weapon in public, you are creating a public safety issue, you are a terrorist for terrorizing your neighbors with that vile weapon on your hip... See where Im going? One nine letter word can slowly start to erase many of our Rights..

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post

Once again, good guy with a gun stops bad guy while on duty police are still nowhere to be found. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the un-named mall is a GFZ either by law or by property owner choice?

Gotta love AP reporting.
    Yes, it was subsequently reported that mall is a GFZ.

There is a state with a statute prohibiting Going Armed To The Terror of The Public. Meme Magic; Let's Git'er Done!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-19-2016 at 05:52 AM.

More information for you

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2016/09...e-weapons.html

The mass stabbings that occurred at the Crossroads Center (Crossroads Mall) in St. Cloud occurred in a gun free, weapon free zone. It appears that the armed citizen who stopped the attack was not allowed to legally be armed in the mall. The armed citizen was an off duty officer from another jurisdiction.

From crossroadscenter.com:

Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:

•Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
    •Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
    •Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
    •Excessive loitering
    •Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
    •No firearms or illegal weapons
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

It is a GFZ though MN law prohibits landlords from banning carry.

Also of note, though Falconer was an off duty cop, he's also a permit to carry instructor, USPSA shooter and 3-gun competetor.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post

Gotta love AP reporting.
    Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
    NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Shotshell + Metallic Reloading, RSO)
    Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    --snipped--
    There is a state with a statute prohibiting Going Armed To The Terror of The Public.
    GATTOTP is much a non-issue even in the state (NC) of origin.

The statute is vague and could apply to almost anything/tool.

http://www.ncgunowners.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=498
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Some more information on Mr. Falconer full story at the link with picture

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2016/09...hat-jason.html

Jason Falconer is the armed citizen who stopped the mass stabbing in the Crossroads Center Mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Falconer is competitive shooter, firearms instructor and CEO of Tactical Advantage. From tacticaladvantagemn.com:

Jason Falconer is President/Owner of Tactical Advantage Firearms Training, Inc. which has been operating since 2003. Tactical Advantage currently concentrates on firearms training for individuals in a group or private setting, including permit to carry training in MN. Jason has also created advanced and customized classes for individuals who desire more advanced safety training. His business has grown primarily through student referrals, and Jason takes pride in providing the best training options available in Central MN.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 09-19-2016 at 10:06 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

An elite signaling his ineffable virtue.