• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap County Brews and Issues

Whitney

(FUQ) From the local paper.

This fall, the Kitsap Sun will be hosting several community conversations at breweries across the county. Voters will be casting ballots on several high-interest measures, and this presents an opportunity to learn more about each.

Each conversation will last about an hour. An argument for the measure will be presented for the first 20 minutes, and an argument against the measure will take up the next 20 minutes. Attendees will then be given the opportunity to ask questions and discuss their thoughts.

http://pugetsoundblogs.com/brews-and-issues/

Two separate issues not related to RKBA may be of interest. Check the link for more information.

~Whitney

Brewery: Der Blokken Brewing at 7 p.m. October 4th MAP

Issue: Initiative Measure No. 1491 concerns court-issued extreme risk protection orders temporarily preventing access to firearms
What is it? This measure would allow police, family, or household members to obtain court orders temporarily preventing firearms access by persons exhibiting mental illness, violent or other behavior indicating they may harm themselves or others.
Arguing for the measure: Joanna Paul: Communications Director, Alliance for Gun Responsibility, YES on I-1491 Campaign
Arguing against the measure: David Combs, KNOW I-1491

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Only the first two have anything to do with OC or RKBA.

The others are off topic.

Last edited: