Thread: Police: Men In Miami Beach Penthouse Aimed Rifle At Street, Took Photos

Police: Men In Miami Beach Penthouse Aimed Rifle At Street, Took Photos

[ ... ] Mohamed Azab Youssef, 39, Artur Schaback, 28, and Ivan Suhharev, 28, were apprehended by Miami Beach Police Friday, September 17th. Police said Schaback and Suhharev were witnessed aiming an AR-15 rifle off the penthouse balcony at 1100 Collins Avenue, including Schaback wearing a mask over his face.
    [ ... ]
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/09/17...t-took-photos/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    [ ... ] Mohamed Azab Youssef, 39, Artur Schaback, 28, and Ivan Suhharev, 28, were apprehended by Miami Beach Police Friday, September 17th. Police said Schaback and Suhharev were witnessed aiming an AR-15 rifle off the penthouse balcony at 1100 Collins Avenue, including Schaback wearing a mask over his face.
    [ ... ]
    I thought Friday was the 16th. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    [ ... ]
    I am not sure what to think about this. If they were not pointing the rifle at anyone, and on private property, and legally owned the guns I do not see a crime. But their names do make one take a second thought.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I am not sure what to think about this. If they were not pointing the rifle at anyone, and on private property, and legally owned the guns I do not see a crime. But their names do make one take a second thought.
    i'm not sure of the crime committed...however, the nice LEs only got their names from 'barging' in to say hello...and the mainstream news was quick to point out in wake of other incidents where strangely named individuals were involved...

i am sure the nice FBI will pay almost a million, each, to breach these guy's fones to prove the terrorist mantra theory once again...

and JQPublic is just praising the nice LEs for such fine work at keeping their bit of the world safe from those nasty guys.

btw, just who looks up, through the bright sunlit day and goes...oh lookie folk playing w/ARs on the roof...and then stands there to record the incident??

nobody in authority has put together the concept these situations being dutifully reported in such detail on mainstream media is telling someone somewhere how we react and respond?

sigh...

ipse

added: to clarify...not a single iota of sarcasm was expended on this post.
    Last edited by solus; 09-19-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FBrinson View Post
    I thought Friday was the 16th. Odd.
    Even.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

And what became of the Boston policemen who drove down the residential streets aiming assault rifles at average citizens?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    And what became of the Boston policemen who drove down the residential streets aiming assault rifles at average citizens?
    A pat on the back...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) .... One caller told 911 they were pointing the firearm towards the busy street at citizens and tourists walking by....Imagine arriving to your vacation spot and that’s what you’re greeted with.....

One caller who likely cannot see past 10 feet ...

And Miami ? Not the safest place like Chi-town
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 09-20-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) .... One caller told 911 they were pointing the firearm towards the busy street at citizens and tourists walking by....Imagine arriving to your vacation spot and that’s what you’re greeted with.....

One caller who likely cannot past 10 feet ...

And Miami ? Not the safest place like Chi-town
    Infinitely safer than Chi town. There have even been months with no homicides. Chicago has some multiple of Miami's murders.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Infinitely safer than Chi town. There have even been months with no homicides. Chicago has some multiple of Miami's murders.
    Well, the safest place to be in Chicago appears to be in Soldier Field .... unless you are the Bears.