Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun inequality: US study charts rise of hardcore super owners

Gun inequality: US study charts rise of hardcore super owners

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nership-survey

Are you a hard core super owner? The numbers are definitely manipulated to make it appear there are less gun owners. More media mind games.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boundlessdyad View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nership-survey

Are you a hard core super owner? The numbers are definitely manipulated to make it appear there are less gun owners. More media mind games.
    I am willing to bet that that study does not include the millions of guns lost overboard and hiding in an unknown deep-six location.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I am willing to bet that that study does not include the millions of guns lost overboard and hiding in an unknown deep-six location.
    That would be all of mine and probably all of yours. [emoji6]

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    True, except for the purdy one riveted to my hip.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    And guns underground and in trees

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/19/us-gun-ownership-survey

Gun inequality: US study charts rise of hardcore super owners

-snip-
    Then there are America’s gun super-owners – an estimated 7.7 million Americans who own between eight and 140 guns.
    -snip-

Now there is a prime example of fear mongering by demonizing gun owners according to a leftist made up standard. Imagine the shock value of scaring people with the idea that there are "hardcore super owners" who have lots and lots of guns. After all, why would anyone NEED more than one gun anyway?

Psychological warfare against guns at it's best.
    Last edited by Bikenut; 09-20-2016 at 06:21 AM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Between eight and one hundred and forty is a large spread.

How did the take in the count, the number of gun owners who well not tell a stranger that they own any guns.

Another bogus study with an anti gun agenda.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

If things get so bad that you have to bury your guns, then it is time to dig them up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is what happens when you decide to hide them. pictures at the link

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2013/01...mmunition.html

Here is the future for those inclined to hide or bury their guns. It is exactly what the Obama regime wants. From the Daily Mail:

A secret arsenal of guns and ammunition hidden in the wake of the Dunblane massacre have been found stashed behind a false wall by a builder renovating a house.

Builder Simon Berni, 41, was shocked to discover a secret haul of more than 30 shotguns and pistols as well as hundreds of rounds of ammunition when he began working on a south Wales property.

He said: 'It was an incredible arsenal - full, absolutely choc-a-bloc with eight shelves of fire arms and ammunition.'
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post
    If things get so bad that you have to bury your guns, then it is time to dig them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Here is what happens when you decide to hide them. pictures at the link

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2013/01...mmunition.html

Here is the future for those inclined to hide or bury their guns. It is exactly what the Obama regime wants. From the Daily Mail:

A secret arsenal of guns and ammunition hidden in the wake of the Dunblane massacre have been found stashed behind a false wall by a builder renovating a house.

Builder Simon Berni, 41, was shocked to discover a secret haul of more than 30 shotguns and pistols as well as hundreds of rounds of ammunition when he began working on a south Wales property.

He said: 'It was an incredible arsenal - full, absolutely choc-a-bloc with eight shelves of fire arms and ammunition.'
    It was absolutely a joke. I have no hidden guns or ammunition.[emoji106]

It was absolutely a joke. I have no hidden guns or ammunition.[emoji106]
    uh why not? especially since you are already in a GFree state?

serious question..

ipse

added...https://howtoburyyourvaluables.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by solus; 09-20-2016 at 07:34 AM.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Interesting; descriptive statistics from the foreign press and not a peep of criticism of statistics or of methodology.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Interesting; descriptive statistics from the foreign press and not a peep of criticism of statistics or of methodology.

prob cuz some filed it under "W" for who give a crap...

'sides awaiting your exemplary analysis from a pretzel perspective...oh sorry that should be pascal shouldn't it!!

ipse

added: for an unpublished study (currently unable to locate on al's invention), the Guardian, the Trace, Guns.com, the slate quote provided an advance copy...i am sure to hype up the material...
    Last edited by solus; 09-20-2016 at 07:52 AM.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    uh why not? especially since you are already in a GFree state?

serious question..

ipse

added...https://howtoburyyourvaluables.wordpress.com/
    Mostly because I want access to them on a frequent basis.

Mostly because I want access to them on a frequent basis.
    your's, based on your business model, will be the first chosen and sought after...which will preclude you having any access, on any basis!!

ipse

your's, based on your business model, will be the first chosen and sought after...which will preclude you having any access, on any basis!!

ipse
    Get a life. Apparently you have nothing better to do than comment on any post I make.

Get a life. Apparently you have nothing better to do than comment on any post I make.
    darn, guess you missed my comment to nightmare in this thread...

oh wait, you responded to lockman and firearm iinstructor...

mine initial post was a sincere query...then a follow up to your response. fact is if folk come to take firearms...they will start at the businesses that sell, shoot, etc., firearms and their customer databases are accessed so the 'collection folk' can follow those leads to take more firearms from the community's citizens...

interesting concept isn't it...accomplice after the fact to the collection of firearms within your immediate community...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 09-22-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Banned
    darn, guess you missed my comment to nightmare in this thread...

oh wait, you responded to lockman and firearm iinstructor...

mine initial post was a sincere query...then a follow up to your response. fact is if folk come to take firearms...they will start at the businesses that sell, shoot, etc., firearms and their customer databases are accessed so the 'collection folk' can follow those leads to take more firearms from the community's citizens...

interesting concept isn't it...accomplice after the fact to the collection of firearms within your immediate community...

ipse
    R-E-D D-A-W-N [not the new one ~ watched it, eh]

Got to admit but at one time I had about 25, now only 3. Wish I had not had to sell the rest to cover scripts and doc bills and all that.

Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    Got to admit but at one time I had about 25, now only 3. Wish I had not had to sell the rest to cover scripts and doc bills and all that.

Nemo
    this getting olde isn't what 'they' promised in the government propaganda brochures when we were younger paying our hefty w/h $$$$ out of our paychecks, is it?

ipse

Are You a ‘Super Gun Owner?’ Here’s How to Tell, But Should You?

What is being touted as “the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades” is the backbone of a series of stories in recent days by The Guardian and The Trace, and now is a good time to ask why there is such attention to firearms and people who own them.

http://libertyparkpress.com/are-you-...ut-should-you/
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-23-2016 at 11:15 AM. Reason: rule #19

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Workman View Post
    Are You a ‘Super Gun Owner?’ Here’s How to Tell, But Should You?

What is being touted as “the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades” is the backbone of a series of stories in recent days by The Guardian and The Trace, and now is a good time to ask why there is such attention to firearms and people who own them.

http://libertyparkpress.com/are-you-...ut-should-you/
    I do not own guns.. I own boomsticks..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Workman View Post
    By himself. Ya know, you own the copyright and could save us all the exposure of reading it somewhere else by posting it here.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

this getting olde isn't what 'they' promised in the government propaganda brochures when we were younger paying our hefty w/h $$$$ out of our paychecks, is it?

ipse
    Or what the AARP tv ads were saying about 50 is the new 40 and 60 is 30 and all that garbage. Old is a PITA but I have to admit-- its better than the alternative.

Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post

Ain't THAT the truth!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast