Thread: Goofballs in Connecticut ... "claim the guy was waving his gun"....

Banned

Goofballs in Connecticut ... "claim the guy was waving his gun"....

https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-futur...harges-against

I had a similar thing happen to me a few months ago during one of my FOIA related activities...cops took camera and kept it rolling.

In my case they also scratched their heads (trooper kept camera with him & it was still rolling) trying to figure out what to charge me with....in my case they decided not to charge me with some bogus charge, so my outcome was different.

When the cop gave me back my camera he said I could not record ... I pointed it right at him and recorded. They did nothing.

Post video please.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

middle of the article...quite humorous

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Wow you dodged another bullet, leaped another tall building. So where is the video of this superhuman feat?
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Wow you dodged another bullet, leaped another tall building. So where is the video of this superhuman feat?
    Come on over and watch ... you must execute a NDA to view

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Come on over and watch ... you must execute a NDA to view
    As usual more bovine scatology from self professed superman. Sorry, but I don't believe you without evidence.
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

Trust and verify again and again, never verified. It is a verified troll and untrustworthy. Praise Kek.
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    As usual more bovine scatology from self professed superman. Sorry, but I don't believe you without evidence.
    Your belief is not required for it to be fact.

Police Accidentally Record Themselves Conspiring to Fabricate Criminal Charges Agains

hummm...might wish to look at this forum thread for comments on the same topic....

http://vb.opencarry.org/forums/showt...95#post2202295

this will allow you to catch up...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

As far as I am concerned it never happened, more fictional BS from a troll.

Provide incontrovertible evidence...braggart and a fraud comes to mind.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Provide incontrovertible evidence...braggart and a fraud comes to mind.
    A watchword from N. N. Taleb, whom I particularly enjoy reading and following, is "Ethics: "If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud". http://fooledbyrandomness.com/
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    A watchword from N. N. Taleb, whom I particularly enjoy reading and following, is "Ethics: "If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud". http://fooledbyrandomness.com/
    Silence is not always golden.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Thomas Carlyle translated the phrase from German in Sartor Resartus: The Life and Opinions of Herr Teufelsdröckh (1831):

"Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves together; that at length they may emerge, full-formed and majestic, into the daylight of Life, which they are thenceforth to rule. Not William the Silent only, but all the considerable men I have known, and the most undiplomatic and unstrategic of these, forbore to babble of what they were creating and projecting. Nay, in thy own mean perplexities, do thou thyself but hold thy tongue for one day: on the morrow, how much clearer are thy purposes and duties; what wreck and rubbish have those mute workmen within thee swept away, when intrusive noises were shut out! Speech is too often not, as the Frenchman defined it, the art of concealing Thought; but of quite stifling and suspending Thought, so that there is none to conceal. Speech too is great, but not the greatest. As the Swiss Inscription says: Sprecfien ist silbern, Schweigen ist golden (Speech is silvern, Silence is golden); or as I might rather express it: Speech is of Time, Silence is of Eternity."[my emphasis]

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1051
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-21-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    grape i hold you personally responsible for leaving the door open even a crack like you did...

ipse

Banned
    I got you boys all in a tizzy. According to you, the revolution never happened because there is no video posted of it.

As I said, its my property and its possible evidence; want to see it? Sign a NDA, come over and watch it. It will not inform you of anything more than what I have described.

Next you'll say, after viewing it, that it was a theatrical production.

No pleasing some people.

I got you boys all in a tizzy. According to you, the revolution never happened because there is no video posted of it.

As I said, its my property and its possible evidence; want to see it? Sign a NDA, come over and watch it. It will not inform you of anything more than what I have described.

Next you'll say, after viewing it, that it was a theatrical production.

No pleasing some people.
    Deflections and distractions...typical of braggarts and frauds.

The bear the burden to provide evidence/documented proof of your "accomplishments" regarding LE and their employees. Until then, a braggart and a fraud you will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Deflections and distractions...typical of braggarts and frauds.

The bear the burden to provide evidence/documented proof of your "accomplishments" regarding LE and their employees. Until then, a braggart and a fraud you will remain.
    Agree, he is the one in a tizzy because he is being called out for his Hillary Clinton behavior. Still waiting for his story on ducking sniper fire...

Agree, he is the one in a tizzy because he is being called out for his Hillary Clinton behavior. Still waiting for his story on ducking sniper fire...
    That's the point. He got shot at and missed, shiite at and hit again and again.