Thread: Hitlery might drop out? [FYI---InfoWars is source]

Banned

Hitlery might drop out? [FYI---InfoWars is source]

Now Infowars has received information from multiple high level sources detailing that if Hillary fails to show up at the first presidential debate, scheduled to be the biggest in history, the democrats will force her to drop out of the race.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hi...ancels-debate/

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Now Infowars has received information from multiple high level sources detailing that if Hillary fails to show up at the first presidential debate, scheduled to be the biggest in history, the democrats will force her to drop out of the race.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hi...ancels-debate/

didn't mention if she had to be cognitive or comatose in seizure mood w/iv in her arm did they?

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned

They will get her there even if they have to prop her up. For the progressives just as much is riding on this election as for us. It is a chance for them to end many liberties once and for all. I am sure they are working on the days ahead to get her dosage correct to keep her lucid.
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

How a party might replace a failed candidate at this late point is an interesting legal question.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    How a party might replace a failed candidate at this late point is an interesting legal question.
    How so? The party leaders meet, caucus, and chose.

Now, it’s still purely speculation, but should a presidential candidate drop out, the Democratic National Committee has rules in place to handle the situation. Article 2, Section 7 of the DNC Bylaws says that if there is a vacancy on the national ticket, a special meeting of the Committee ” shall be held on the call of the Chairperson,” where they would choose a new candidate. Such meetings make decisions based on a majority of those in attendance.

But what about if she has to withdraw after the election takes place, but before she is sworn in? Well, if a candidate withdraws after the general election, but before the electoral college meets, federal law says that electors can vote for whomever they want, although states can pass their own laws on the matter.

However, should a candidate win the election, but become incapacitated prior to the inauguration, then Section 3 of the 20th Amendment kicks in, according to the Office of the Federal Register. The 20th Amendment says that in such a scenario, the Vice President-elect would become President.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/here...ue-to-illness/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Thinking back a few years to the Kevin Kline movie "Dave", surely there couldn't be another one "waiting in the wings"? Life couldn't be that cruel, could it?

Total *********... He is just looking for viewers/clicks...

That bitch will be there trying to get Trump to explode and make a major screwup. That is her only goal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk