Thread: Ain't no fun when the [Dindu] rabbit has the gun. Reason to wear a gun in NC

Ain't no fun when the [Dindu] rabbit has the gun. Reason to wear a gun in NC

by AARON KLEIN22 Sep 2016

“Only thing I can say is it ain’t no fun when the rabbit has the gun. And right now the black man is the rabbit.”

Those were the words of Babu Omowale, the so-called national chairman for the People’s New Black Panther Party, when he was asked by this reporter to comment on reports and video purporting to show blacks seeking out or targeting white men for violence during recent protests against police shootings.

Specifically, Omowale was asked what he thought of a video circulating on social media of a white man being beaten by black men purportedly in a Charlotte parking garage during the protests there.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itbart+News%29
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-23-2016 at 05:56 AM.
    Aristotle describes the modes of persuasion in his Rhetoric as Ethos, Logos, Kairos and Pathos. Donít be pathetic or, worse, bathetic! Alexander Pope 1727 Many Painters who could never hit a Nose or an Eye, have with Felicity copied a Small-Pox, or been admirable at a Toad or a Red-Herring. And seldom are we without Genius's for Still Life, which they can work up and stiffen with incredible Accuracy. Peri Bathous vi

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

C-MFoP Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State ID's. Zero Hedge

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-out-state-ids
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-23-2016 at 06:14 AM.
    Aristotle describes the modes of persuasion in his Rhetoric as Ethos, Logos, Kairos and Pathos. Donít be pathetic or, worse, bathetic! Alexander Pope 1727 Many Painters who could never hit a Nose or an Eye, have with Felicity copied a Small-Pox, or been admirable at a Toad or a Red-Herring. And seldom are we without Genius's for Still Life, which they can work up and stiffen with incredible Accuracy. Peri Bathous vi

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anrchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-out-state-ids
    hummm...during the civil unrest movement...didn't the folk, white and black, flow into b'ham, Memphis, DC, and other contentious cities by the bus full...and the same rhetoric flowed from those in charge then also? oh wait even during the period of demonstrations about the overseas conflict such as at kent state, same rhetoric was spewed...

plus Áa change, plus c'est la mÍme chose ~ Karr, Les GuÍpes, January 1849

c'est la vie & au revoir mon ami

ipse
    Don't wear your freedom like a yoke and chains...

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    The intentions of the outsiders is what matters, peaceful protest versus violent protest.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    The intentions of the outsiders is what matters, peaceful protest versus violent protest.
    always peaceful...MLK! now Huey's philosophical outlook is a tad different...

ipse

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    always peaceful...MLK! now Huey's philosophical outlook is a tad different...

ipse
    Like the peaceful open carry walk this Saturday at Kent State University in Ohio. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...99#post2202199

Let us separate the predicate violent from the subject as we would from the subject gun. It is all Meme Magic not to our benefit.

Nous Les Deplorables, Nous l'mťprisables! That's protest! J'Accuse!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-23-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Like the peaceful open carry walk this Saturday at Kent State University in Ohio. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...99#post2202199
    nicely segued ...10 of of 10 for style!!

ipse

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Follow the money to the source = George Soros. He's at the bottom of it.....literally.
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ferguson-chaos
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-23-2016 at 08:08 AM. Reason: added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Follow the money to the source = George Soros. He's at the bottom of it.....literally.
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ferguson-chaos
    Ding Ding!!! We have a winner. The most EVIL man alive and the head of the snake of the democratic party.

There is not a lick of progressive spittle of difference among the Ruling Parties (after Angelo Codevilla), all progressives and cuckservatives tongue-kissing leftists.