• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, Sept 24th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, Sept 24[SUP]th [/SUP]at 8:30 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

We shall have an out of town guest for this one.

Last edited:

keeper

breakfast

I'm coming to breakfast tomorrow . I'll have flyers for the Don Litten Foundation 5k run on October 29 at Regional Memorial hospital . Hopefully everyone has somwhere they can post a flyer for lots of people to see it .

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm coming to breakfast tomorrow . I'll have flyers for the Don Litten Foundation 5k run on October 29 at Regional Memorial hospital . Hopefully everyone has somwhere they can post a flyer for lots of people to see it .
You're a busy lady. I'm sure we can help get full coverage of this.

Remember to eat this time, my treat.

sidestreet

On my way...,

hungry too!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13
Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.