• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Burlington mall shooting

rapgood

Please counselor give it a rest, you are not in the courtroom, and if you were I suspect you would be held in contempt. I don't care about ride along, or what you claim to know without citation. At this point DMcbeth appears more credible than you.
:lol:
Resorting to ad hominem again, I see...
(And it's not nice to imply that David is generally not credible. I think that he is generally very credible).

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
(yawn)
I never said that he was Hispanic. I said that witnesses stated that he looked Hispanic. WW keeps putting words in my mouth that I never uttered.
(yawn)<snip>

I heard someone say that all lawyers are goofballs. [point made?]

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I heard someone say that all lawyers are goofballs. [point made?]
Making a point - not all goofballs are lawyers. Some are attorneys.

Didja know that 50% of the time an attorney somewhere is on the losing side?

Still, some of my best friends are attorneys and I get a charge out of that. (need coffee)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We are getting a good deal off topic (Social Lounge material.)

Please return to the OP premise if there are to be further contributions here.