Thread: TWA Flt 800 Twentieth Anniversary 17 July, missed but Unz at LewRockwell.com didn't.

TWA Flt 800 Twentieth Anniversary 17 July, missed but Unz at LewRockwell.com didn't.

The vast majority of our sheep-like population absorbed the simple media message “No Missile” and went back to watching their football games and celebrity music videos, being greatly relieved to know that well-maintained 747 jumbo jets flown by leading national airlines can occasionally explode in mid-air without any external cause.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/...oots-airliner/

TWA 800: The Crash, the Cover-Up, and the Conspiracy
    https://www.amazon.com/TWA-800-Crash.../dp/1621574717
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-27-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

My son and daughter, aged 10 and 8 at the time, witnessed the entire event. Their mother was, thankfully, focused on driving the car. My daughter's description was particularly detailed. She described a missile rising from the surface, "just like the fireworks" we had seen a few weeks earlier on July 4. The missile exploded and debris rained down to the surface of the water. My daughter wondered why fireworks would be set off during the day and not at night and why there was only one and not many like the 4th of July. I was contemplating contacting authorities about what my kids saw, but soon realized that the fix was in and the missile account wasn't one officials were interested in hearing about, so we never came forward. Hundreds of others did, however, including very credible and reliable military personnel who had been shot at by SAM's or had fired SAM's at enemy aircraft, only to be told their eyes deceived them and it was the exploding fuel tank all along.

I doubt we'll ever know whether it was friendly fire, a test of a surface launched or even submarine launched anti-aircraft missile gone awry, or a terrorist act, perhaps in retaliation for the accidental shoot down of an Iranian airliner by an American missile cruiser a couple of years before. If friendly fire, many American military personnel would have first hand knowledge of what happened. I marvel at the ability of the government to keep all of those people quiet. If the latter, terrorist retaliation, the missile used might have been American, part of hundreds or thousands of such munitions provided to the Shah of Iran years before, or one of many missiles our CIA had provided to "rebels" (now known as the Taliban) in Afghanistan in their fight against the Soviets.

There is no weapon designed as submarine launched anti-air.

Anti-air systems, particularly MANPAD, require storage and maintenance beyond the capability of non-state combatants; why they are not used in proportion to the numbers captured.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-28-2016 at 11:56 AM.

The Klintons covered this up also

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Founder's Club Member
    I've always had my doubts about the fuel-tank-explosion explanation. Too many witness reports.

On the other hand, I cannot believe the US Navy could accomplish a cover-up. Now, part of that is that maybe I don't know enough. But, it seems to me that if a fighter or missile cruiser launched and brought down a jet, somebody woulda been cashiered.

On the other hand*, there were witnesses to the Gulf of Tonkin non-attack by North Vietnamese torpedo boats.

*Oops, I think I just revealed my alien origin by admitting I have three hands.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Speaking of anniversaries and coverups ...

2018 is the Fiftieth Anniversary of the sinking of USS Scorpion, K-129, INS-Dakar, and French submarine Minerve, all under more or less mysterious circumstances, some intensely investigate.

There was a clear private agreement between a US government that no longer exists, and a Russian government that no longer exists, to not speak of the incident(s) again. Will the silence be broken next year?

Read Ed Offley's book 'Scorpion Down'. How vast and effective is this conspiracy of silence?