Thread: Crazy guy pretends to pull gun out ... guess what? He gets killed - big surprise

Banned

Crazy guy pretends to pull gun out ... guess what? He gets killed - big surprise

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...emain-unclear/

I called you to help me, but you killed my brother, the sister said. ^^^

Well, crazy guy appeared to have pulled a gun out and pointed it at the guy who shot him. I would imagine any one of us would not have been charged given the same set of facts.

State Researcher

Offensive title

Yet again, McBeth chooses to convey information in a way that makes him (and by extension the rest of the forum and the larger RKBA community) look insensitive at least, downright offensive to many.

Dude. Human life is not something to be so flippant about. Even when absolutely necessary to defend innocent life and limb, the taking of the life of the worst person should not be discussed lightly.

Or do you want to appear the agent provocateur or just plain psych case?

Your words do not represent other, more responsible gun owners.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

No mention of cop bashing, why?
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    Yet again, McBeth chooses to convey information in a way that makes him (and by extension the rest of the forum and the larger RKBA community) look insensitive at least, downright offensive to many.

Dude. Human life is not something to be so flippant about. Even when absolutely necessary to defend innocent life and limb, the taking of the life of the worst person should not be discussed lightly.

Or do you want to appear the agent provocateur or just plain psych case?

Your words do not represent other, more responsible gun owners.
    Dude, I linked a story and gave a concise version of it. Wherein a person appears to want to kill you makes it appropriate to defend yourself with lethal force. Don't want to be shot? Don't pretend to point a gun at someone. Its quite simple.

You seem to think that defending oneself is offensive. I suggest you sell or give away all your guns so you don't go into an emotional tizzy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    No mention of cop bashing, why?
    Why? Why would there be ... looks like a DGU most appropriate.

State Researcher

Dense or Troll?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    You seem to think that defending oneself is offensive.
    You either are too dense to get it, or you're just trolling.

There is nothing offensive about self defense even if it involves the necessary use of deadly force.

What is offensive is trivializing the death of a fellow human. Your chosen thread title is in the same vein as some of your prior posts about "target practice" and "close range target practice".

Free men defend themselves and defend the rights of others to do so as well.

Decent men do not take death lightly even when it is necessary and sadly predictable.

There is something wrong with you in that you so trivialize the ending of human life.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.