Thread: UPDATE!! Burlington Mall shooter Arcan Cetin illegally voted 3 times

UPDATE!! Burlington Mall shooter Arcan Cetin illegally voted 3 times

Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/inve...cord/327490798

Arcan Cetin has previously been shown devoted to Hillary.

ETAhttp://heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-...tter-facebook/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-29-2016 at 08:09 AM.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Well,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Federal sources confirm to KING 5 that Cetin was not a U.S. citizen, meaning legally he cannot vote. However, state records show Cetin registered to vote in 2014 and participated in three election cycles, including the May presidential primary.

HE Is her demographic!!!
    SHE Is counting on Votes from THOUSANDS more,, Just like Him....
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    HE Is her demographic!!!
    SHE Is counting on Votes from THOUSANDS more,, Just like Him....

A zinger from Carlin (RIP) ---- I hope I can vote when I'm dead too

No surprise there, and the reason for bringing in as many illegal voters as possible. Nothing we have not known for decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    I never referred to you or anyone else as a shoeshine boy... I simply told you to "go get your shine box'. Not a racial statement whatsoever..-snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    -snip- My offer still stands, if you want to do an honest days work, I will send you my antique shine box..

Richard did it in the his city and i wonder if the current president also got the walking dead to vote for him?

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

State Researcher
    Must be some mistake. The Progs have repeatedly told us that there is virtually no vote fraud in this nation. [/sarcasm]
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    Must be some mistake. The Progs have repeatedly told us that there is virtually no vote fraud in this nation. [/sarcasm]
    And I would agree with the progressives if it was ONLY 1 instance out of the voting populace. But now we have evidence of 1 ineligible person having fraudulently voted in at least 3 different elections! How many others would be found if they only compared voter registration rolls to grave registrations?
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    And I would agree with the progressives if it was ONLY 1 instance out of the voting populace. But now we have evidence of 1 ineligible person having fraudulently voted in at least 3 different elections! How many others would be found if they only compared voter registration rolls to grave registrations?
    just one city and it wasn't even chicago...quote: A comparison of records by David Goldstein, investigative reporter for CBS2/KCAL9, has revealed hundreds of so-called dead voters in Southern California, a vast majority of them in Los Angeles County. unquote .http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/...ar-after-year/

speaking of chicago...quote: Witnesses accused the defendants (added for clarity: election officials) of forging signatures, impersonating voters, registering ineligible voters, “assisting” older or disabled voters, bribing voters, illegally dispensing and voting absentee ballots, and using weapons and force to persuade voters and campaign workers. One official was accused of running a ballot through the tabulator two hundred times in order to increase his candidate’s margin of victory.unquote
    http://www.salon.com/2016/02/14/elec..._is_legendary/

ipse.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

In other words, we have even more of the already-overwhelming evidence that the system is working exactly as the Alinskyites intend? No news here.
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    --snipped--
    ....speaking of chicago
    Voter fraud Chicago style:
    https://www.amazon.com/Five-Dollars-...=saloncom08-20

Excerpt from above:
    http://www.salon.com/2016/02/14/elec..._is_legendary/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    [ ... ] How many others would be found if they only compared voter registration rolls to grave registrations?
    I believe that has been topical in the local, Washington state, news within the week.

ETA 0804: And in Virginia
    http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...aa70012f9.html
    Last edited by Nightmare; 09-30-2016 at 08:04 AM.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Banned
    He voted AGAIN ! Dang it ! LOL This guy will be voting for many years to come I would think.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    He voted AGAIN ! Dang it ! LOL This guy will be voting for many years to come I would think.
    And, why not?

If it is OK for anyone to vote to inflict government on another peaceful person without that peaceful person's agreement, why bother to demand someone agree to the rules of voting? If agreement isn't necessary to inflict the outcome of the vote on everybody, then it is hardly unfair for someone to disagree with the rules of voting and vote in violation thereof. Agreement doesn't matter--the voters themselves said so.
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-30-2016 at 08:38 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Oh, but even better, and given our current course, he and his ilk will soon be among the the sharia judges meting out to you your sentence.
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TXOC16 View Post
    Oh, but even better, and given our current course, he and his ilk will soon be among the the sharia judges meting out to you your sentence.
    Shur he will ... or so he thinks.

ETAhttp://heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-...tter-facebook/
    This sounds like the plot from a 1990's era movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115697/

Oh, wait it is.

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy...
    Wow, hate it when songs pop through my mind...
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)