Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 14 year old shoots up school playground in Townsville, SC

  1. #1
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,249

    14 year old shoots up school playground in Townsville, SC

    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  2. #2
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    36,830
    Unfortunate and sad, but true.

    "Skipper told NBC News on Wednesday night that the shooting drove home the reality that school violence could happen anywhere, even in a small rural community like Townville, population 3,900."
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  3. #3
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Unfortunate and sad, but true.

    "Skipper told NBC News on Wednesday night that the shooting drove home the reality that school violence could happen anywhere, even in a small rural community like Townville, population 3,900."
    Seems that it was missed that "school violence" only happens at SCHOOL where most are made GFZs and the occupants are effectively prohibited from effective self defense!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,968
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Seems that it was missed that "school violence" only happens at SCHOOL where most are made GFZs and the occupants are effectively prohibited from effective self defense!
    In this case the "kid" drove up and started shooting immediately at kids & a teacher right in front of him. GFZ certainly did not help but I think given the facts that are on the web now, I don't think in this specific case it would have mattered.

    Wonder what medications this kid was on, if any.

    Certainly seems like a strange set of events.

    Of course...GFZs are magnets for this type of behavior is a valid argument to consider.

  5. #5
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    In this case the "kid" drove up and started shooting immediately at kids & a teacher right in front of him. GFZ certainly did not help but I think given the facts that are on the web now, I don't think in this specific case it would have mattered.

    Wonder what medications this kid was on, if any.

    Certainly seems like a strange set of events.

    Of course...GFZs are magnets for this type of behavior is a valid argument to consider.
    Here I thought I was on your iggy list.

    You don't need to know what kind of device or tool was used to send this
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,968
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Here I thought I was on your iggy list.

    You don't need to know what kind of device or tool was used to send this
    My "bannings" are only for a short period JS...LOL I'm a forgive and forget kinda guy.

    I still want to know how you send the post ... direct mind-internet link?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •