Thread: Looking for some help

Question Looking for some help

Is anyone still in contact with G20-IWB24/7? It appears he hasn't been here since 2011/2012; about as active as me. I am going to need to take care of some business, assuming that he hasn't changed real life professions. Any info appreciated. I'll be checking here as I've escaped the clutches of social media.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    He hasn't logged in since Aug. 2012. That does not portend well.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Beasley View Post
    Is anyone still in contact with G20-IWB24/7? It appears he hasn't been here since 2011/2012; about as active as me. I am going to need to take care of some business, assuming that he hasn't changed real life professions. Any info appreciated. I'll be checking here as I've escaped the clutches of social media.
    you might find after over 10 years the bloke might have retired!

since you know his profession go use al gore's invention and look it up that way, especially since you know their name search that way...

best wishes and good luck

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 09-30-2016 at 08:10 AM.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

UCC
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    UCC
    You lost me there...

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    blast from the past...

since you know his profession go use al gore's invention and look it up that way, especially since you know their name search that way...

ipse
    I actually found a Bill of Sale but the printed name is not readable. At the time he was working at a funeral home in Tacoma. Mom is in hospice and will likely need to be cremated in the next day or two. Just happened that I bought a gun from him just after my dad died and he indicated then that he could have done the cremation a lot cheaper.

You lost me there...

I actually found a Bill of Sale but the printed name is not readable. At the time he was working at a funeral home in Tacoma. Mom is in hospice and will likely need to be cremated in the next day or two. Just happened that I bought a gun from him just after my dad died and he indicated then that he could have done the cremation a lot cheaper.
    knew why you were seeking him out, but after all this time the bloke might have retired...

suggest you contact mountain view who is quite fair and compassionate to deal with...

pm sent...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    You lost me there...

Tip-O-The-Day : want something to remain legible for years and years ... use pencil or copy via a carbon Xerox ... graphite and carbon does not fade like ballpoint pen ink does. Will be legible as long as the paper exists.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 09-30-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    UCC
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ightenment-com

This me thinks.....

I sent him a message, he should be checking in soon. -Bill