Thread: Hacked, Hillary mocks Bernie supporters living in Mommy's basement. Zero Hedge

Hacked, Hillary mocks Bernie supporters living in Mommy's basement. Zero Hedge

The newly disclosed comments first noticed by the Intercept, came in audio from hacked emails revealed this week by the Washington Free Beacon. Clinton was speaking at a Virginia fundraiser hosted by Beatrice Welters, the former U.S. ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago, and her husband Anthony Welters, the executive chairman of an investment consulting firm founded by former Clinton aid Cheryl Mills.
    [ ... ]
    "Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement. They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...80%99-basement

Les Despicables, l'méprisables are on the left too? Bwahaha!
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Implied is that they are not one of us. Therefore of lesser value.

Consider that some people like their mother's basement.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Implied is that they are not one of us. Therefore of lesser value.

Consider that some people like their mother's basement.
    Phew ! Lucky I live in my dad's basement

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Phew ! Lucky I live in my dad's basement
    It is better to be good than lucky. One can count on good, while luck fails at the worst time. If you are not good and lucky then you would be on the street, someone's pin cushion. That'd keep your mouth full and your fingers busy off the keyboard.
    I was not unserious with my suspicion of Gastaut-Geschwind Syndrome. No more quote mining, contextomy!. I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.