Thread: FPF amicus brief in Teixeira v. County of Alameda gun store zoning dispute

FPF amicus brief in Teixeira v. County of Alameda gun store zoning dispute

The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Banned
    Teixeira vs. County of Alameda challenges a county ordinance that is a de facto ban on the opening of gun stores – in spite of the fact that federal, state, and local laws require people to use licensed gun dealers to lawfully buy, sell, or transfer firearms.

Earlier this year, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the Second Amendment does protect gun stores from laws that amount to a total ban, saying it its opinion that “Our forefathers recognized that the prohibition of commerce in firearms worked to undermine the right to keep and to bear arms.”

From link above showing basic issues involved....

Lets assume that the .govs/lizzurds win and this goes cross-country where no gun store exists anymore.

What would you see as the result?

You may ass*u*YOU, do not involve me. The road to Hell is paved with what-if hypotheticals.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!