Thread: OKTOBERFEST: Cultural diversity and Cultural death.

OKTOBERFEST: Cultural diversity and Cultural death.

"As all true nationalists know, and indeed anyone left with any common sense, different races create different cultures because the races of men are intrinsically different. This means that wherever one goes in Europe, one finds cultures that, while having regional differences caused by historical distance between groups and national differences caused by political boundaries, are nonetheless similar in character. In contrast, if one travels further to the Middle East or Africa, the cultures there are utterly alien.
    [ ... ]
    It should have come as no surprise then, when several Austrian women were sexually attacked by Afghan and Iraqi men "seeking asylum". The Austrian women, disarmed through the "Denazification" (or rather Marxification) programme instituted in all schools since WWII, a few litres of beer and the fact that Austria was traditionally one of the safest places in the world, were easy prey for the attackers in the early hours of Sunday 2nd September. [my emphasis]"

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...rsity-and.html

Also published at Mjolnir. http://mjolnirmagazine.blogspot.com/
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

Banned
    I guess the Germans should not have ******* with the USA in WWII .... really only sheep will follow a law that deprives them of a natural right.

I suggest that they arm themselves.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-05-2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Prohibit verbage in all forms

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I guess the Germans ... [ ... ]
    You might think and write a bit more precisely and narrowly, as we US are headed down a similar path. The law abiding German folk abode the law as we are required to do, advocate and support.

I've been re-watching WW-II wartime videos to see behind and beyond the Hitler-meme and it is heartbreaking to realize how many of the young soldiers died on a tyrant's whim, and later in the Middle East.

Hillary has proposed the formation of a civil paramilitary just like the Sturmabteilung SA. You too may become a Gauleiter.
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "As all true nationalists know, and indeed anyone left with any common sense, different races create different cultures because the races of men are intrinsically different. This means that wherever one goes in Europe, one finds cultures that, while having regional differences caused by historical distance between groups and national differences caused by political boundaries, are nonetheless similar in character. In contrast, if one travels further to the Middle East or Africa, the cultures there are utterly alien.
    So the aspects of this article dealing with disarming the public are probably spot on.

But the tripe about races being intrinsically different sounds like so much racist BS and circular reasoning. It wasn't all that long ago that the Irish, Welsh, English, and Germans were all considered different races, both by those groups and by external groups alike. That all are fair skinned, while African tribes are dark skinned seems to me one of only many differences among various groups. Jews and Arabs have many physical similarities, yet Jewish culture seems to match much more closely with Western European than with Arabic Middle Eastern culture.

What I suspect is far more likely is that Judeo-Christian religious beliefs that spread through Europe and the Americas had significant homogenizing influence in key aspects of culture including viewing all men as entitled to equal treatment before the law (just as Christianity says all men stand equal before the Eternal Judge of the universe), respecting property (thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not steal), encouraging a strong work ethic (by the sweat of thy brow shalt thy earn they daily bread), and encouraging honesty and ethics (thou shalt not lie, thou shalt not bear false witness, thou shalt not steal). Coincidentally, the areas where Christianity (with its old testament roots) took hold, happen to be in places with predominantly fair skin (though many Greeks and Italians are not exactly lily white in complexion).

Alternatively, we might consider on the climate theory. Fair skinned folks tend to live in areas with real winters where you either cultivate crops and store food or else you don't survive winter. This tends to require and highly reward technical innovation and community efforts. For example, Utah could not be settled without the communitarian efforts to build rather large irrigation projects. Consider the contrasts with regions of world where food tends to grow year round and merely has to be gathered, where shelter need only keep the rain off (as opposed to keeping you from freezing to death), and where the land naturally supports small groups that are spread out, but where higher density would require much more work (cultivating crops, domesticating animals) without immediate higher standard of living.

Taking into account that small portion of the world known as "Asia" might lend additional insights.

In either case, the relation between race and culture is much more corollary than causal.

High sounding racist rhetoric is still just small minded racism.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    You might think and write a bit more precisely and narrowly, as we US are headed down a similar path. The law abiding German folk abode the law as we are required to do, advocate and support.

I've been re-watching WW-II wartime videos to see behind and beyond the Hitler-meme and it is heartbreaking to realize how many of the young soldiers died on a tyrant's whim, and later in the Middle East.

Hillary has proposed the formation of a civil paramilitary just like the Sturmabteilung SA. You too may become a Gauleiter.
    Now the SA is our police forces ! Hooray !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Now the SA is our police forces ! Hooray !
    Well, there goes the thinking part.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    So the aspects of this article dealing with disarming the public are probably spot on.

But the tripe about races being intrinsically different sounds like so much racist BS and circular reasoning. It wasn't all that long ago that the Irish, Welsh, English, and Germans were all considered different races, both by those groups and by external groups alike. That all are fair skinned, while African tribes are dark skinned seems to me one of only many differences among various groups. Jews and Arabs have many physical similarities, yet Jewish culture seems to match much more closely with Western European than with Arabic Middle Eastern culture.

What I suspect is far more likely is that Judeo-Christian religious beliefs that spread through Europe and the Americas had significant homogenizing influence in key aspects of culture including viewing all men as entitled to equal treatment before the law (just as Christianity says all men stand equal before the Eternal Judge of the universe), respecting property (thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not steal), encouraging a strong work ethic (by the sweat of thy brow shalt thy earn they daily bread), and encouraging honesty and ethics (thou shalt not lie, thou shalt not bear false witness, thou shalt not steal). Coincidentally, the areas where Christianity (with its old testament roots) took hold, happen to be in places with predominantly fair skin (though many Greeks and Italians are not exactly lily white in complexion).

Alternatively, we might consider on the climate theory. Fair skinned folks tend to live in areas with real winters where you either cultivate crops and store food or else you don't survive winter. This tends to require and highly reward technical innovation and community efforts. For example, Utah could not be settled without the communitarian efforts to build rather large irrigation projects. Consider the contrasts with regions of world where food tends to grow year round and merely has to be gathered, where shelter need only keep the rain off (as opposed to keeping you from freezing to death), and where the land naturally supports small groups that are spread out, but where higher density would require much more work (cultivating crops, domesticating animals) without immediate higher standard of living.

Taking into account that small portion of the world known as "Asia" might lend additional insights.

In either case, the relation between race and culture is much more corollary than causal.

High sounding racist rhetoric is still just small minded racism.

Charles
    The Races are different.
    Biology proves that.

Now, back to our thread.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The Races are different. Biology proves that. Now, back to our thread.
    No, you are spot on the topic of my thread. The Alternative Right even has an acronym meme for it, HBD - Human Bio-Diversity. Try it, you'll like it!

As Pepe says, "Feels good man!" It feels good to read/write/discuss among congenial fellow believers, even while there are significant disagreements.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-06-2016 at 11:07 AM.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The Races are different.
    Biology proves that.
    Of course there are differences. The question is whether those biological differences are primarily responsible for the differences in culture we see in various parts of the world or whether something like climate differences or religious differences play a much larger role.

There are those who want to hide behind pseudo-science to spew racism.

I doubt the cultural differences between the various Semitic peoples (eg Jews, Arabs, Mandaeans, Syriacs-Arameans, Samaritans and Assyrians) can be very well explained by genetic differences. Rather, I suspect differences in religious influence plays a much larger role.

We ought to be able to discuss genetic and cultural differences among the races without fear of being labeled racist. But one crosses the line when he suggests or asserts that genetics control culture and individual behavior to the point that "those people" (blacks, Hispanics, whomever) are incapable of one thing or another.

And if one does believe that, I actually prefer the honest racist who owns his views rather than trying to hide behind bad science and vague terms.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    Of course there are differences. [ ... ]And if one does believe that, I actually prefer the honest racist who owns his views rather than trying to hide behind bad science and vague terms. Charles
    Nous l'méprisables, Les Deplorables, and recently here, malcontents (mécontents). You are welcome to read behind the green meme curtain, Oz P.I.N.H.E.A.D. was a little man with a booming voice.

I advise embracing the epithets of the hypersensitive as they are soo much more sensitive than mundanes. J'accuse.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-06-2016 at 11:45 AM.