Thread: Now. discussion of possible Parkinson's with Hillary

Banned

Now. discussion of possible Parkinson's with Hillary

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/par...ss-conference/

See the video ... some evidence to support the hypothesis ...

More likely is that the alien body that she has sheathed to look like being human is rejecting the procedure.

the medical disorder doesn't explain her complete collapse shown on video as she left the 911 activities early trying to enter her security vehicle. but could possibly explain the diazepam being carried by the brute of a body guard shown in foto(s) previously.

however, the extremely quick recovery that day at Chelsea's home from her total collapse does not lend itself to the current circulating medical hyperbole about this presidential candidate.

on another note...BILL looks extremely rough and might not be well himself...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    America should be so lucky Solus.

As for those "head shakes" in that short video, MAYBE. It looks more likely that the Hag may just be nodding to the questioner as she listens.
    That's not nodding IMO Involuntary. From "Dr." McBeth...LOL
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 10-05-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    [ ... ]however, the extremely quick recovery that day at Chelsea's home from her total collapse does not lend itself to the current circulating medical hyperbole about this presidential candidate.
    I have seen that explained as due to the body-double appearing, and, elsewhere, an analysis of contemporary photos of 'Hillary' with widely disparate facial features.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    I have seen that explained as due to the body-double appearing, and, elsewhere, an analysis of contemporary photos of 'Hillary' with widely disparate facial features.
    Any links that you can provide? I'd be interested ... but don't knock yourself out about it

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Any links that you can provide? I'd be interested ... but don't knock yourself out about it
    Don't worry, I won't. You might have to look into the dark side of your web, to the Alternative Right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Don't worry, I won't. You might have to look into the dark side of your web, to the Alternative Right.
    Alt-right Alt-left Alt-middle

I laugh at these made up propaganda things ...

I laugh at these ...
    Chevy Chase in The Three Amigos?

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    ...on another note...BILL looks extremely rough and might not be well himself...
    He better pray that Hillary's managers don't figure out that a "widow sympathy vote" might make the difference.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Handlers. I think at this level of fieldcraft they're called handlers.

Founder's Club Member
    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/par...ss-conference/

See the video ... some evidence to support the hypothesis ...

More likely is that the alien body that she has sheathed to look like being human is rejecting the procedure.
    Ahhhhhhahahahaahahahahahhahahaaaa!!

Oh, my. That was good!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.