Thread: NATIONAL RIFLE ASSN Donates $6.5 Million to Donald TRUMP for ad buys.

NATIONAL RIFLE ASSN Donates $6.5 Million to Donald TRUMP for ad buys.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-donald-trump/

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...fficial-nra-qa

It would be interesting to see a survey of NRA members, versus Lifers, in the Hillary camp, oh so reasonable conservatives allowing the progressives to figuratively raise the children borne by their wife - CINO's
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-06-2016 at 06:23 AM.
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-donald-trump/

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...fficial-nra-qa

It would be interesting to see a survey of NRA members, versus Lifers, in the Hillary camp, oh so reasonable conservatives allowing the progressives to figuratively raise the children borne by their wife - CINO's
    PT Barnum said" a sucker is born everyday"..

Mr. Trump is the 21st century Aaron Burr.
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

DEBUNKING THE MYTH OF P.T. BARNUM. NYT 3 Oct 1982

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    PT Barnum said" a sucker is born everyday".. Mr. Trump is the 21st century Aaron Burr.
    One statement is as true as is the other. Typical of Country Club Liberal Joe.

"[ ... ]
    There is not a whit of evidence, suggested Mr. Saxon, that Barnum ever said anything as callous as, ''There's a sucker born every minute.'' ''There's no contemporary account of it,'' said Mr. Saxon, ''or even any suggestion that the word 'sucker' was used in the derogatory sense in his day. Barnum was just not the type to disparage his patrons.
    [ ... ]" [my emphasis]

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/10/03/ny...pt-barnum.html

One statement is as true as is the other. Typical of Country Club Liberal Joe.

"[ ... ]
    There is not a whit of evidence, suggested Mr. Saxon, that Barnum ever said anything as callous as, ''There's a sucker born every minute.'' ''There's no contemporary account of it,'' said Mr. Saxon, ''or even any suggestion that the word 'sucker' was used in the derogatory sense in his day. Barnum was just not the type to disparage his patrons.
    [ ... ]" [my emphasis]

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/10/03/ny...pt-barnum.html
    In that case it was WC Fields... Either way, any donations to Mr.Burr/Trump are sucker donations at the least and supporting tyranny at the worst..

We must ask ourselves, do we aspire to support a "liar" with Hilary or the " Anti- Christ" with Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr? Such ambivalence among the citzentry should be expected. We shall all rue the day regarding our selection concerning either candidate.

In that case it was WC Fields... [ ... ] We shall all rue the day regarding our selection concerning either candidate.
    By my personal knowledge as a fan of William Claude Fields, he did not say Country Club Liberal Joe's 'sucker' quote. Others have documented their search for the provenance of it, there are none so blind as who will not look.

Country Club Liberal Joe and his ilk may rue the day of the 'selection', but not likely me. I'll be 72 in 2020 and either enjoying my investments or enjoying having my diaper changed. Not rueful in either case.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-06-2016 at 06:39 PM.

By my personal knowledge as a fan of William Claude Fields, he did not say Country Club Liberal Joe's 'sucker' quote. Others have documented their search for the provenance of it, there are none so blind as who will not look.

Country Club Liberal Joe and his ilk may rue the day of the 'selection', but not likely me. I'll be 72 in 2020 and either enjoying my investments or enjoying having my diaper changed. Not rueful in either case.

If MR. Trump/Burr is elected, Your investments shall suffer and you shall rue the fact that you were not more perspicuous towards you and your posterity.. I foresee a librarian position in your future. Please bring your own diapers to work, none shall be provided.

Accomplished Advocate
    Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. The condition is psychologically abnormal.
    Heads I win, tails you loose.....

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Heads I win, tails you loose.....
    Wikipedia, how quintessence.

In that case it was WC Fields... Either way, any donations to Mr.Burr/Trump are sucker donations at the least and supporting tyranny at the worst..

We must ask ourselves, do we aspire to support a "liar" with Hilary or the " Anti- Christ" with Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr? Such ambivalence among the citzentry should be expected. We shall all rue the day regarding our selection concerning either candidate.
    Mr. Fields was a "rogue" to the highest order however if I needed to trust him or Mr.Trump/Mr.Aaron Burr with my family, the corpulent man would be a easy choice..