Thread: RVA OC breakfast Sat 10/8

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

RVA OC breakfast Sat 10/8

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat 10/8 at 8:30 AM

The Dairy Bar Restaurant
    1602 Roseneath Road........................
    map
    Richmond, Virginia 23230
    Phone: 804-355-1937

A Richmond tradition since 1947.

Really good food and friendly people.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-08-2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: remove exclamation mark
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    To those not familiar with the RVA breakfasts.

You will note that we do not frequently confirm whether we are attending or not. We simply show up as we may choose. The group is usually smaller and more intimate than our dinners, ranging in size from 2 to 8 or 9. A few times, I have been alone - that's fine too, you know where I can be found and all of the local Ol' Pharts have my phone number.

It is about eating, sharing stories, interacting with others, and spreading the gospel according to the Rev. John Moses Browning.

Gotta run - time to hit the road for another breakfast.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    To those not familiar with the RVA breakfasts.

You will note that we do not frequently confirm whether we are attending or not. We simply show up as we may choose. The group is usually smaller and more intimate than our dinners, ranging in size from 2 to 8 or 9. A few times, I have been alone - that's fine too, you know where I can be found and all of the local Ol' Pharts have my phone number.

It is about eating, sharing stories, interacting with others, and spreading the gospel according to the Rev. John Moses Browning.

Gotta run - time to hit the road for another breakfast.
    had a good breakfast, just Grapeshot & I this morning, enjoying some decent coffee and reasonably priced food before getting just a little wet walking back to the car. As usual, several people were talked about.

The Dairy Bar is not my favorite place for breakfast, at the moment I think Rise & Shine Diner holds that accolade, but it's up there near the top along with Nicks as they're all serving good food and are reasonably close to my home
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?