• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA OC breakfast Sat 10/8

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat 10/8 at 8:30 AM

The Dairy Bar Restaurant
1602 Roseneath Road........................
map
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Phone: 804-355-1937

A Richmond tradition since 1947.

Really good food and friendly people.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
To those not familiar with the RVA breakfasts.

You will note that we do not frequently confirm whether we are attending or not. We simply show up as we may choose. The group is usually smaller and more intimate than our dinners, ranging in size from 2 to 8 or 9. A few times, I have been alone - that's fine too, you know where I can be found and all of the local Ol' Pharts have my phone number.

It is about eating, sharing stories, interacting with others, and spreading the gospel according to the Rev. John Moses Browning.

Gotta run - time to hit the road for another breakfast. :)

scouser

To those not familiar with the RVA breakfasts.

You will note that we do not frequently confirm whether we are attending or not. We simply show up as we may choose. The group is usually smaller and more intimate than our dinners, ranging in size from 2 to 8 or 9. A few times, I have been alone - that's fine too, you know where I can be found and all of the local Ol' Pharts have my phone number.

It is about eating, sharing stories, interacting with others, and spreading the gospel according to the Rev. John Moses Browning.

Gotta run - time to hit the road for another breakfast. :)

had a good breakfast, just Grapeshot & I this morning, enjoying some decent coffee and reasonably priced food before getting just a little wet walking back to the car. As usual, several people were talked about.

The Dairy Bar is not my favorite place for breakfast, at the moment I think Rise & Shine Diner holds that accolade, but it's up there near the top along with Nicks as they're all serving good food and are reasonably close to my home