Thread: Putin Peacemaker Banner draped from Manhattan Bridge. The power of the meme.

Putin Peacemaker Banner draped from Manhattan Bridge. The power of the meme.

The NYPD received a 911 call about the approximately 20-by-30-foot banner hanging above Adams Street and John Street in Brooklyn around 2:30 p.m., a police spokesman said.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/putin-b...nhattan-bridge

Peacemaker, Putin or Barak Hussein Obama?
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

This warrants a 911 call? And response? For what?

"I miss America"

Clearly someone in the Trump aka Aaron Burr campaign exercising their 1st amendment right..

Rumor has it that a large banner was just unveiled on the "Picturesque" bridge in Moscow with a picture of Trump aka Aaron Burr with the caption.

" Trump and Putin we shall own the world"..
    " No Moral Man can adjust to Injustice".. Henry David Thoreau

UPDATE!! Once lauded as a peacemaker, Obama's tenure fraught with war. AP

The speech Obama delivered a Nobel Peace Prize lecture about the necessity of waging war now looks like an early sign that the American president would not be the sort of peacemaker the European intellectuals of the Nobel committee had anticipated.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fd0fb...re-fraught-war
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!