Thread: OLIVER STONE'S "SNOWDEN": EYE ON THE RIGHT

OLIVER STONE'S "SNOWDEN": EYE ON THE RIGHT

Oliver Stone presents us with a mature and reflective piece on a young Conservative patriot, who would probably be an Alt-Righter today. He makes many disparaging comments about the “naive, liberal media.” In other words, many an Alt-Righter is gonna relate to the young Snowden and his early ambitions.

He trains for US Special Forces, but has leg problems, and instead gets recruited to “The Hill” – the CIA’s (not so) secret training program and soon soars to the head of the class as a hacker par excellence. Snowden has a serious skill set in this area – akin to a Conservative version of Julian Assange, who may now be conservative himself, as he seems to be backing Trump recently and making regular appearance on Hannity.

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...s-snowden.html
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

The FBI, Jerry Nadler, Hillary Clinton and Me, By Roger Stone

Last week partisan shill Congressman Jerry Nadler called on the FBI director to “investigate Roger Stone for his ties to Wikileaks and Julian Assange”. It’s an abuse of power and a witch hunt worthy of Sen. Joe McCarthy. If Jerry Nadler had left any sense of decency he’d be ashamed. The still corpulent Congressman now admits the questions were fed to him by Clinton money-launderer David Brock.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/10/...e/fbi-corrupt/
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!