Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 144

Thread: Defending the Undefendable.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470

    Defending the Undefendable.

    The despicable Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr has yet again showed his class or lack thereof. The classless misogynist if elected (not) will not take our guns, however wives, daughters and granddaughters are open prey.

    His renowned book Other Peoples Money, OPM--- Should be retitled OPW- Other peoples Woman...

    LET THE DEFENDING BEGIN, I am all ears/eyes.

    Regards
    CCJ
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  2. #2
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,826
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    The despicable Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr has yet again showed his class or lack thereof. The classless misogynist if elected (not) will not take our guns, however wives, daughters and granddaughters are open prey.

    His renowned book Other Peoples Money, OPM--- Should be retitled OPW- Other peoples Woman...

    LET THE DEFENDING BEGIN, I am all ears/eyes.

    Regards
    CCJ
    So are you defending Hillary, or just throwing a Tantrum?

    Make this easy for me, tell me what is so great about Hillary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

    "I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

    "Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    The despicable Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr has yet again showed his class or lack thereof. The classless misogynist if elected (not) will not take our guns, however wives, daughters and granddaughters are open prey.

    His renowned book Other Peoples Money, OPM--- Should be retitled OPW- Other peoples Woman...

    LET THE DEFENDING BEGIN, I am all ears/eyes.

    Regards
    CCJ
    rolleyes:

    Because how our President treats women is our number 1 national issue... geez.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    So are you defending Hillary, or just throwing a Tantrum?

    Make this easy for me, tell me what is so great about Hillary?
    Hi WW

    I have stated in previous post, Hilary is a world class liar, Trump is the Anti-Christ.. Neither deserve to run our Country however we need to decide the less of both evils..

    Now are you going to defend Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr, or are you going to deflect the attention to Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Clinton in the same way that the misogynist Mr. Trump deflected unto them?

    Always a pleasure Sir!

    Regards
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 10-08-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    rolleyes:

    Because how our President treats women is our number 1 national issue... geez.
    Your wonderful defense is well noted..

    His remarks go to character sir.
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  6. #6
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,826
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    rolleyes:

    Because how our President treats women is our number 1 national issue... geez.
    So far Trump talk of women, and that is all it is, is nothing more than his brash talk. While Hillary got off a rapist with a couple months for a brutal rape, attacked women who accused Bill Clinton of rape, or affairs. Plus the thousands of women, and children killed in the ME while she was SOS.

    This is not an election about the Donald poking fun at some women, it is about the criminal depraved mind of Hillary. Someone who attacks Trump for his talk, yet ignores her brutal deeds is drinking too much of the progressive kool-aid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

    "I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

    "Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Your wonderful defense is well noted..

    His remarks go to character sir.
    I did forget that I read one of your posts a while back that you thought he was the anti-Christ. Well you may be right, but I doubt it.

    He certainly has the machine all bent out-a-shape. Does that mean anything...

  8. #8
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    36,322
    Trump's past remark about women is not a skeleton in his closet. It is barely a dust bunny beneath his bed.

    Shillary OTOH is the felon in residence. Revoking her citizenship and declaring her a war criminal would be a good beginning.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  9. #9
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    36,322
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Hi WW

    I have stated in previous post, Hilary is a world class liar, Trump is the Anti-Christ.. Neither deserve to run our Country however we need to decide the less of both evils..

    Now are you going to defend Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr, or are you going to deflect the attention to Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Clinton in the same way that the misogynist Mr. Trump deflected unto them?

    Always a pleasure Sir!

    Regards
    State something once and you are discussing.

    State something twice and you are emphasising.

    State something 3+ times and you are ranting.

    Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone.

    Shillary's hands are stained with blood from several high-profile instances and numerous strange occurrences. That sir is not deflection, it is fact/reality.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    The Country is in a sad state of affairs with either.. I don't fear for my own well being however I do fear for my posterity.

    I do predict a one and done term for either evil.

    My .02

    Regards
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,826
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    The Country is in a sad state of affairs with either.. I don't fear for my own well being however I do fear for my posterity.

    I do predict a one and done term for either evil.

    My .02

    Regards
    If she is elected the corruption will become so embedded that it will never be turned back. With accepted voter fraud from illegal aliens, and ME refugees combined with voter fraud YOU will be stuck with her, and her kind forever.

    Yea keep bashing Trump that is the ticket to success...
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

    "I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

    "Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    State something once and you are discussing.

    State something twice and you are emphasising.

    State something 3+ times and you are ranting.

    Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone.

    Shillary's hands are stained with blood from several high-profile instances and numerous strange occurrences. That sir is not deflection, it is fact/reality.
    Mr.trump's dueling weapon is his tongue.

    I am not going to defend the vile actions of Mrs. Clinton. My query was how do we or anyone else "defend the undefendable"

    Now if I violated any forum rules with my discussing, emphasizing or in your opinion ranting, than I humbly apologize to the members however if there is no violation I shall continue to make my comparison between Trump and Burr and your jeremiad post shall be well noted.

    Now Sir, would you care to try an attempt at defending Mr.trump/ Mr.Burr invidious comments, hitherto you have only espoused your axiom concerning my statements.. I await your defense Sir.

    Regards
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 10-08-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    If she is elected the corruption will become so embedded that it will never be turned back. With accepted voter fraud from illegal aliens, and ME refugees combined with voter fraud YOU will be stuck with her, and her kind forever.

    Yea keep bashing Trump that is the ticket to success...
    I must be living in a cave, I was not aware that she was charged and convicted of voter fraud..
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  14. #14
    Accomplished Advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    State something once and you are discussing.

    State something twice and you are emphasising.

    State something 3+ times and you are ranting.

    Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone.

    Shillary's hands are stained with blood from several high-profile instances and numerous strange occurrences. That sir is not deflection, it is fact/reality.
    Picky, picky, picky.........


    I'm not voting for a saint. I voting for someone who is actually going to restore our Constitution. And that ain't Hillary.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Picky, picky, picky.........


    I'm not voting for a saint. I voting for someone who is actually going to restore our Constitution. And that ain't Hillary.
    Hi Color of Law

    An honest reply and one I respect however you did not answer my query, How do we/they defend the undefendable, the answer is simple, NO ONE with half a brain or any sense of morality can defend such libertine statements..

    My 02

    Thank you for your reply!
    Regards
    CCJ
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    If any person working in the public eye were to make such vile, invidious statements and said statements were expose to the general public said person would be fired and exiled from public view.

    Many of his own party are retreating and separating themselves from the vile one. Also consider this aspect, if Mr.Trump was not sensible/smart enough to protect his own communications back in 05, how can we expect that he has grown smarter some 11 years later, can we entrust him with our National Security? Clearly his lack of sagacity and his iniquitous statements concerning the opposite sex would indeed lead a reasonable minded person to think NOT..

    My .02
    Regards
    CCJ
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    United States voters to Mr.Trump.. YOUR FIRED!

    "We reap what we Sow"
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    If she is elected the corruption will become so embedded that it will never be turned back. With accepted voter fraud from illegal aliens, and ME refugees combined with voter fraud YOU will be stuck with her, and her kind forever.

    Yea keep bashing Trump that is the ticket to success...
    My bashing is not an endorsement for Hilary but rather a wake up call for Republicans, we can pencil in Mr.Pence.. No vote for Trump or Clinton,
    Pence may be the answer. A vote for Trump or Clinton is a vote for "tyranny"

    My .02
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 10-08-2016 at 03:22 PM.
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  19. #19
    Accomplished Advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,978
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Hi Color of Law

    An honest reply and one I respect however you did not answer my query, How do we/they defend the undefendable, the answer is simple, NO ONE with half a brain or any sense of morality can defend such libertine statements..

    My 02

    Thank you for your reply!
    Regards
    CCJ
    No reason to try to defend locker room banter. But, to relegate or equate locker room banter as libertine is a stretch. Lets remember we are all sinners. And -- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

    As I recall Jimmy Carter lusted in his hart. Carter said:
    Christ said, "I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery." I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do—and I have done it—and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock. Christ says, don't consider yourself better than someone else because one guy screws a whole bunch of women while the other guy is loyal to his wife. The guy who's loyal to his wife ought not to be condescending or proud because of the relative degree of sinfulness.
    Carter was a lousy President. I want a President who, on a whole, respects all our inalienable rights and will defend those rights regardless of their lusting in their hart, or their locker room banter.

    I'm not voting for a Sunday school teacher or a preacher. With all his warts I believe Trump will turn the ship. That's all he has offered to do, warts and all.

    And that's my answer....

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    No reason to try to defend locker room banter. But, to relegate or equate locker room banter as libertine is a stretch. Lets remember we are all sinners. And -- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

    As I recall Jimmy Carter lusted in his hart. Carter said:


    Carter was a lousy President. I want a President who, on a whole, respects all our inalienable rights and will defend those rights regardless of their lusting in their hart, or their locker room banter.

    I'm not voting for a Sunday school teacher or a preacher. With all his warts I believe Trump will turn the ship. That's all he has offered to do, warts and all.

    And that's my answer....
    Mike Pence is the answer to Hilary, not Trump.
    My .02
    Regards
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  21. #21
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    36,322
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Mike Pence is the answer to Hilary, not Trump.
    My .02
    Regards
    So do you think he helps or hurts Trump?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    75
    I think if everyone stopped replying CCJ would continue posting his rants for days to come. Seems like he has a great deal to say. At what point does a thread become a blog?

    Hillary the lesser of two evils? Laughable!

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    So do you think he helps or hurts Trump?
    Trump is a seismic train wreck waiting to happened, Mr. Pence is the silent stabilizing gentleman that the republican party currently needs, he displays a congenial demeanor unlike the truculent Trump.. Trump is beyond repair however the Republican party may rise on Mr.Pence shoulders..

    I am not advocating Clinton, I am advocating a more formidable candidate to defeat the ex senator and her ilk.

    Regards

    CCJ
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by boundlessdyad View Post
    I think if everyone stopped replying CCJ would continue posting his rants for days to come. Seems like he has a great deal to say. At what point does a thread become a blog?

    Hillary the lesser of two evils? Laughable!
    NO, your vacuity towards the topic is laughable along with your trifling reply.

    Having Trump removed from the race may in fact be the only strategy to defeat Clinton.
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

  25. #25
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,306
    It isn't defensible. Voting for Trump or Hillary will be a shameful decision.
    Advocate freedom please

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •