• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

Feeble at economics too. Pay is earned. Credit is granted at the discretion of the creditor to the debtor.

Indeed however the Donald is a huge fan of " credit" therefore render unto Trump what is Trumps.

Please have that lump on your head checked by proper medical folks. Not like you Sir to miss the obvious.

My .02
CCJ

Fallschirjmäger

With regards to the horrible weather conditions in Texas and Florida, all reports are that the Fed's[sic] and President are indeed doing a great job in getting assistance into those states..

Therefore my hat is off to the President. I am a fair man and I give credit where credit is earned.

Feeble at economics too. Pay is earned. Credit is granted at the discretion of the creditor to the debtor.

Not to agree or disagree with anyone, but there is more than a single definition of 'credit'. One can credit another with a discovery and there is no creditor/debtor relation and it has nothing to do with economics.

In this instance, CCJ is using 'credit' to mean praise or commendation, to acclaim President Trump's actions, to recognize his efforts, give kudos, respect, etc.

I'm going to hold my tongue on "Fed's" and lack of proper punctuation.

countryclubjoe

Not to agree or disagree with anyone, but there is more than a single definition of 'credit'. One can credit another with a discovery and there is no creditor/debtor relation and it has nothing to do with economics.

In this instance, CCJ is using 'credit' to mean praise or commendation, to acclaim President Trump's actions, to recognize his efforts, give kudos, respect, etc.

I'm going to hold my tongue on "Fed's" and lack of proper punctuation.

Falls, is it "hold my tongue" or "bite my tongue".. ? Us dumb folks up North, use 'bite my tongue"..

Ah the beauty of OCDO, folks of different classes having nothing in common except we love the 2nd amendment and open carry can actual opine on such trifling issues.. Life is great!

My .02
CCJ

Fallschirjmäger

Falls, is it "hold my tongue" or "bite my tongue"? Us dumb folks up North, use 'bite my tongue".
What you "dumb folks up North" do isn't of great importance to this 2nd generation American; I don't self-identify as either Yankee or Rebel. And don't draw too many conclusions as to my current residency, there's a street in Maryland named after my family and there are more of them in MD than either CA or GA where the other pockets are. (And it's a rare enough family name that we know we're all related, unlike a Smith or a Jones.)

That said, 'hold one's tongue' is generally regarded as remaining silent while to 'bite one's tongue' is usually said by someone who is desperately trying not to say what's on his mind. Desperation implies greater psychological trauma than not caring enough to raise an issue.

Thank you for yet another 'teachable moment'.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My grandmother used to say, "Well shush my mouth."

You knew you were in trouble when she added your middle name when calling you. That was time to start with the "Yes the ma'ams."

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My grandmother used to say, "Well shush my mouth."

You knew you were in trouble when she added your middle name when calling you. That was time to start with the "Yes ma'ams."

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

The rueing is starting.. Make American great again hats being burned in DC.. The juggalos going crazy..

Juggalos- Great work.. Fans of the Insane Clown Posse.. So very apropos.. :D

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

" Judge a man not by the color of his skin but by his character".. Fine I shall. The tyrant in chief the unconstitutional one has zero character.

Interest not many here now defending the petty tyrant.. Are folks rueing the day..

One interesting caveat, he may be the first CIC to have a country in a civil war and a world war.. What a genius:banana:

What geniuses voted thereof.. Please stand and be counted or hide with your shame..

Does tyrant is chief know of the first amendment?

Come out come out wherever you are... Lets play!

CCJ

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
" Judge a man not by the color of his skin but by his character".. Fine I shall. The tyrant in chief the unconstitutional one has zero character.

Interest not many here now defending the petty tyrant.. Are folks rueing the day..

One interesting caveat, he may be the first CIC to have a country in a civil war and a world war.. What a genius:banana:

What geniuses voted thereof.. Please stand and be counted or hide with your shame..

Does tyrant is chief know of the first amendment?

Come out come out wherever you are... Lets play!

CCJ
I learned at a young age to be careful with who you pick a fight with, because you may very easily end up loosing.

countryclubjoe

Yea don't feed the guy that supports rights and the constitution however you feed petty tyrants and hypocrites..

If someone trashed the second amendment like DJT is trashing the first along with telling other folks how to run their business all you hypocrites would be bitching... Old debate maxim, the person that quits said debate loses the debate.. Indeed the title of this thread says it all.

You cannot turn excrement into peaches..

Please now go and hide in the closet your an embarrassment to yourself.. Like your tyrant leader you cannot admit an error. Hypocrisy of the highest order..

Ignorance has no mask go hide now!

My .02
CCJ

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Falls surely a man of your character and integrity will not support such petty tyranny.. Number 45 is embarrassing you and your posterity.
Falls I actually though would were a man of principles.. This is not about right-left its about right-wrong..

Unreal!

CCJ

Fallschirjmäger

Troll's fishing for someone to play with.

I'm not bitin', especially after he admitted in an email that his 'sophomoric banter' was designed merely to elicit responses for his pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.