• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

The despicable Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr has yet again showed his class or lack thereof. The classless misogynist if elected (not) will not take our guns, however wives, daughters and granddaughters are open prey.

His renowned book Other Peoples Money, OPM--- Should be retitled OPW- Other peoples Woman...

LET THE DEFENDING BEGIN, I am all ears/eyes.

Regards
CCJ

WalkingWolf

The despicable Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr has yet again showed his class or lack thereof. The classless misogynist if elected (not) will not take our guns, however wives, daughters and granddaughters are open prey.

His renowned book Other Peoples Money, OPM--- Should be retitled OPW- Other peoples Woman...

Regards
CCJ

So are you defending Hillary, or just throwing a Tantrum?

Make this easy for me, tell me what is so great about Hillary?

georg jetson

Regards
CCJ

rolleyes:

Because how our President treats women is our number 1 national issue... geez.

countryclubjoe

So are you defending Hillary, or just throwing a Tantrum?

Make this easy for me, tell me what is so great about Hillary?

Hi WW

I have stated in previous post, Hilary is a world class liar, Trump is the Anti-Christ.. Neither deserve to run our Country however we need to decide the less of both evils..

Now are you going to defend Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr, or are you going to deflect the attention to Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Clinton in the same way that the misogynist Mr. Trump deflected unto them?

Always a pleasure Sir!

Regards

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

rolleyes:

Because how our President treats women is our number 1 national issue... geez.

So far Trump talk of women, and that is all it is, is nothing more than his brash talk. While Hillary got off a rapist with a couple months for a brutal rape, attacked women who accused Bill Clinton of rape, or affairs. Plus the thousands of women, and children killed in the ME while she was SOS.

This is not an election about the Donald poking fun at some women, it is about the criminal depraved mind of Hillary. Someone who attacks Trump for his talk, yet ignores her brutal deeds is drinking too much of the progressive kool-aid.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Trump's past remark about women is not a skeleton in his closet. It is barely a dust bunny beneath his bed.

Shillary OTOH is the felon in residence. Revoking her citizenship and declaring her a war criminal would be a good beginning.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hi WW

I have stated in previous post, Hilary is a world class liar, Trump is the Anti-Christ.. Neither deserve to run our Country however we need to decide the less of both evils..

Now are you going to defend Mr. Trump aka Aaron Burr, or are you going to deflect the attention to Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Clinton in the same way that the misogynist Mr. Trump deflected unto them?

Always a pleasure Sir!

Regards
State something once and you are discussing.

State something twice and you are emphasising.

State something 3+ times and you are ranting.

Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone.

Shillary's hands are stained with blood from several high-profile instances and numerous strange occurrences. That sir is not deflection, it is fact/reality.

countryclubjoe

The Country is in a sad state of affairs with either.. I don't fear for my own well being however I do fear for my posterity.

I do predict a one and done term for either evil.

My .02

Regards

WalkingWolf

The Country is in a sad state of affairs with either.. I don't fear for my own well being however I do fear for my posterity.

I do predict a one and done term for either evil.

My .02

Regards

If she is elected the corruption will become so embedded that it will never be turned back. With accepted voter fraud from illegal aliens, and ME refugees combined with voter fraud YOU will be stuck with her, and her kind forever.

Yea keep bashing Trump that is the ticket to success...

countryclubjoe

Shillary's hands are stained with blood from several high-profile instances and numerous strange occurrences. That sir is not deflection, it is fact/reality.

Mr.trump's dueling weapon is his tongue.

I am not going to defend the vile actions of Mrs. Clinton. My query was how do we or anyone else "defend the undefendable"

Now if I violated any forum rules with my discussing, emphasizing or in your opinion ranting, than I humbly apologize to the members however if there is no violation I shall continue to make my comparison between Trump and Burr and your jeremiad post shall be well noted.

Now Sir, would you care to try an attempt at defending Mr.trump/ Mr.Burr invidious comments, hitherto you have only espoused your axiom concerning my statements.. I await your defense Sir.

Regards

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

If she is elected the corruption will become so embedded that it will never be turned back. With accepted voter fraud from illegal aliens, and ME refugees combined with voter fraud YOU will be stuck with her, and her kind forever.

I must be living in a cave, I was not aware that she was charged and convicted of voter fraud..

color of law

Accomplished Advocate

Picky, picky, picky.........;)

I'm not voting for a saint. I voting for someone who is actually going to restore our Constitution. And that ain't Hillary.

countryclubjoe

Picky, picky, picky.........;)

I'm not voting for a saint. I voting for someone who is actually going to restore our Constitution. And that ain't Hillary.

Hi Color of Law

An honest reply and one I respect however you did not answer my query, How do we/they defend the undefendable, the answer is simple, NO ONE with half a brain or any sense of morality can defend such libertine statements..

My 02

Thank you for your reply!
Regards
CCJ

countryclubjoe

If any person working in the public eye were to make such vile, invidious statements and said statements were expose to the general public said person would be fired and exiled from public view.

Many of his own party are retreating and separating themselves from the vile one. Also consider this aspect, if Mr.Trump was not sensible/smart enough to protect his own communications back in 05, how can we expect that he has grown smarter some 11 years later, can we entrust him with our National Security? Clearly his lack of sagacity and his iniquitous statements concerning the opposite sex would indeed lead a reasonable minded person to think NOT..

My .02
Regards
CCJ

countryclubjoe

My bashing is not an endorsement for Hilary but rather a wake up call for Republicans, we can pencil in Mr.Pence.. No vote for Trump or Clinton,
Pence may be the answer. A vote for Trump or Clinton is a vote for "tyranny"

My .02

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Hi Color of Law

An honest reply and one I respect however you did not answer my query, How do we/they defend the undefendable, the answer is simple, NO ONE with half a brain or any sense of morality can defend such libertine statements..

My 02

Thank you for your reply!
Regards
CCJ
No reason to try to defend locker room banter. But, to relegate or equate locker room banter as libertine is a stretch. Lets remember we are all sinners. And -- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

As I recall Jimmy Carter lusted in his hart. Carter said:
Christ said, "I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery." I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do—and I have done it—and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock. Christ says, don't consider yourself better than someone else because one guy screws a whole bunch of women while the other guy is loyal to his wife. The guy who's loyal to his wife ought not to be condescending or proud because of the relative degree of sinfulness.

Carter was a lousy President. I want a President who, on a whole, respects all our inalienable rights and will defend those rights regardless of their lusting in their hart, or their locker room banter.

I'm not voting for a Sunday school teacher or a preacher. With all his warts I believe Trump will turn the ship. That's all he has offered to do, warts and all.

And that's my answer....

countryclubjoe

No reason to try to defend locker room banter. But, to relegate or equate locker room banter as libertine is a stretch. Lets remember we are all sinners. And -- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

As I recall Jimmy Carter lusted in his hart. Carter said:

Carter was a lousy President. I want a President who, on a whole, respects all our inalienable rights and will defend those rights regardless of their lusting in their hart, or their locker room banter.

I'm not voting for a Sunday school teacher or a preacher. With all his warts I believe Trump will turn the ship. That's all he has offered to do, warts and all.

And that's my answer....

Mike Pence is the answer to Hilary, not Trump.
My .02
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.