• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boundlessdyad

I think if everyone stopped replying CCJ would continue posting his rants for days to come. Seems like he has a great deal to say. At what point does a thread become a blog?

Hillary the lesser of two evils? Laughable!

countryclubjoe

So do you think he helps or hurts Trump?

Trump is a seismic train wreck waiting to happened, Mr. Pence is the silent stabilizing gentleman that the republican party currently needs, he displays a congenial demeanor unlike the truculent Trump.. Trump is beyond repair however the Republican party may rise on Mr.Pence shoulders..

I am not advocating Clinton, I am advocating a more formidable candidate to defeat the ex senator and her ilk.

Regards

CCJ

countryclubjoe

I think if everyone stopped replying CCJ would continue posting his rants for days to come. Seems like he has a great deal to say. At what point does a thread become a blog?

Hillary the lesser of two evils? Laughable!
NO, your vacuity towards the topic is laughable along with your trifling reply.

Having Trump removed from the race may in fact be the only strategy to defeat Clinton.

boundlessdyad

NO, your vacuity towards the topic is laughable along with your trifling reply.

Having Trump removed from the race may in fact be the only strategy to defeat Clinton.

Having Trump removed may lead to the defeat of Clinton based on what? Your political expertise? Really? Tell me more. Please do continue to demonstrate your "superior intelligence" on the subject through your nonsensical ranting. It truly is quite entertaining.

Trump is a clown for sure but certainly not the greater of two evils.

countryclubjoe

Having Trump removed may lead to the defeat of Clinton based on what? Your political expertise? Really? Tell me more. Please do continue to demonstrate your "superior intelligence" on the subject through your nonsensical ranting. It truly is quite entertaining.

Trump is a clown for sure but certainly not the greater of two evils.

You are starting to see the light, however, no need to insult "clowns"

stealthyeliminator

People arguing vilely over which evil others should embrace. Incredible.

How about instead we have some objective standards? Some minimum qualifications? At some point -- at this point, it really stops mattering which poison you pick. You're gonna die either way. If you believe otherwise, you are sticking your head in the sand. You all really need to commit to picking something other than poison.

+1

In fact, setting myself above my fellow human beings and voting for anybody would be a shameful decision.

+1

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Mr.trump's dueling weapon is his tongue.

I am not going to defend the vile actions of Mrs. Clinton. My query was how do we or anyone else "defend the undefendable"

Now if I violated any forum rules with my discussing, emphasizing or in your opinion ranting, than I humbly apologize to the members however if there is no violation I shall continue to make my comparison between Trump and Burr and your jeremiad post shall be well noted.

Now Sir, would you care to try an attempt at defending Mr.trump/ Mr.Burr invidious comments, hitherto you have only espoused your axiom concerning my statements.. I await your defense Sir.

Regards
Called decisions are as valid as the printed Forum Rules. These are decidedly not a list of personal complaints (jeremiad).

I do not engage in public "debate" with members of this forum. I do not think such would be appropriate. I may give my opinion and when necesitated (rules violation) make a decision. That, sir, is the end of that discussion.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Called decisions are as valid as the printed Forum Rules. These are decidedly not a list of personal complaints (jeremiad).

I do not engage in public "debate" with members of this forum. I do not think such would be appropriate. I may give my opinion and when necesitated (rules violation) make a decision. That, sir, is the end of that discussion.

No offense--no really: no offense. But, CCJ is not the person who said in post #9 above:

"Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone." (Emphasis by Citizen).

Aaron Burr had a slimy political career long before he shot Alexander Hamilton. Since Trump demonstrably hasn't shot anyone, the shooting of Hamilton cannot be the similarity between Trump and Burr that CCJ is invoking. CCJ must be referring to some other aspect of Burr's political career. Now, I don't know which aspect. But, I know Burr was pretty much reviled by a number of revered Founders. For example, Jefferson wanted nothing to do with him, and even tried to prosecute Burr for attempting to split (Kentucky?) from the union and form Burr's own country; himself as president of course. Burr was a really slimy guy who slipped into a deserved obscurity, his one claim to fame being the killing of Hamilton.

I would like to respectfully offer for consideration that CCJ is referring to something other than Burr's shooting of Hamilton when he compares Trump to Burr.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No offense--no really: no offense. But, CCJ is not the person who said in post #9 above:

"Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone." (Emphasis by Citizen).

--snipped--
I acknowledge that I am the author of post #9.

Trump is the subject of that sentence. He did not shoot anyone.

The "aka" (also known as) does not change that.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Seems to me this is just another ploy of the old dominate media and the big government types.

To drive Trump out of the race.

Big deal men talking about women.

Horrors and more horror we are not voting on who's going to be the next saint.

Don't fall for the lefts trap of destroying some one over nothing.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

It's a shame,
A guy that is already in the public eye,
That is in an Interview van,
Belonging to a show that specializes in reporting outrageous stuff,
That is already wearing a microphone,
Talking to the Interviewer,
That should know or does know,
That anything that he says,
Is going to be Public!
Says something like THAT!!!

stealthyeliminator

I will defend TRUMP's right to speak freely and offensively just as I will defend Obama's right to speak offensively, and Hillary's and BJ Clinton and all of his bimbos. ...

Trump's right to free speech is a red herring - nobody is suggesting we prosecute Trump for what he said, nobody is attacking or threatening Trump's rights.

This has nothing at all to do with free speech. No, nothing in the slightest.

stealthyeliminator

Are they using violence to silence?

Trump spoke freely. He continues to speak freely. They can't claim he doesn't really have free speech just because there are consequences to the speech he chooses. Being "free of" condemnation for your choices or words is not a part of free speech.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Are they using violence to silence?

Trump spoke freely. He continues to speak freely. They can't claim he doesn't really have free speech just because there are consequences to the speech he chooses. Being "free of" condemnation for your choices or words is not a part of free speech.
You can't reason with people who live in glass houses that believe that throwing stones is a righteous act.

Using talk and no action to coverup crimes of others appears to be acceptable in some peoples eyes. In other words, lying, cheating and stealing by Hillary and her cohorts TRUMPS locker room banter. And using locker room banter as a smoke screen to squelch voices screaming about criminal acts is suppression of free speech.

Even though the power of the major news outlets are dwindling they still control the majority of the bully pulpit.

And one other thing GUYS; when did fantasizing about rolling in the hay with some gorgeous babe become disgusting talk? I would think that would be highly compartmental of lady in your dreams. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And Hillary has never turned my head, not even in my dreams. Well I must confess, Hillary has made me turn my head and look away.

Status
Not open for further replies.