• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va_Nemo

How does a topic divide people? If we all thought the same way, the world would be a boring horrible place..

I may prefer Smith and Wesson, you Glock, I see no divide in our different choice of guns, nor do I see any divide in our different choice of Government employees. It is difference of opinions that make us wiser.

Charles, I am starting to see a pattern of you caviling on many of my post, I may not agree with all your ideologies but I truly respect them.
I only ask for the same respect in return. Your trifling confutation on many of my hypothesis are stating to appear conscientiously unscrupulous.

The only division here on this thread is from those afraid of the "truth".. Are you afraid of the truth?.

My .02
CCJ

CONFEFE!!

Nemo

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"Confefe" or "Covfefe" - translation please?
Confefe - Polite, yet humorous way to say BULL-****
POTUS Donald Trump Originally coined this term late May 2017, 5 months into his controversial presidency.

Covfefe - cov-fef-fay- n. - Used to describe press lacking journalistic integrity, modern day Lugenpresse, fake news
The term covfefe originated in a tweet by US President Donald Trump, in an apparent misspelling of the word coverage.

"My coworker and I are very concerned about the baseless and slanderous covfefe being published in our local newspaper."

There may be other frivilous definitions. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

countryclubjoe

I have no sympathy for Sean Spicer, But I must say, he does have the toughest job on the planet for obvious reasons..

Your thoughts?

My .02

Regards
CCJ

My soothsayer instincts were spot on. Not to many folks are happy when they get fired, however I am positive that Mr.Spicer is celebrating his firing.

DJT fires more staff than old word salad closes threads.

Now, we have a wall street talking piece as press secretary... A slick talking Harvard lawyer that can give two ***** about average Americans..

Let the rue-ing begin...

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

I predict DJT will resign before this time next year... He is in way over his head. Why would a so-called self proclaimed billionaire continue to put himself and family under the microscope of lowly peasants ( government employees). The allure of power will wear off and the Donald and family shall drift off back into Trump land, where they can reign supreme without being held accountable for their actions..

My .02
Regards
CCJ

countryclubjoe

Be advised the new pretty boy wall street bobbing head Trump mouth piece is a big time ANTI..

I suspect him and Bannon will not be best of friends..

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

I see humanity separating into virtual cyber-races, the credulous H. sapiens googlensis is the short lived sport that G00gle will use as feedstock for Alphabet soup like Soylent Green.

Please Mr.Word Salad, address the topic at bar with your wisdom..

CCJ

WalkingWolf

Hi Nightmare, just wanted to show that you, and I can be addressed by forum handles rather than slights that are intended to be insults. Keep wondering when it is going to stop, but then I am only a shoe shine boy, or Mr. Conjecture. I do ask that if I am called by anything other than my forum name I wish the person to be held accountable.

This has nothing to do with you NM, just wanted to use addressing you respectably as an example.

countryclubjoe

Hi Nightmare, just wanted to show that you, and I can be addressed by forum handles rather than slights that are intended to be insults. Keep wondering when it is going to stop, but then I am only a shoe shine boy, or Mr. Conjecture. I do ask that if I am called by anything other than my forum name I wish the person to be held accountable.

This has nothing to do with you NM, just wanted to use addressing you respectably as an example.

WW, you could have simply informed me of your desires.. From this moment forward, you are forever WalkingWolf..

My word is my bond!

CCJ

countryclubjoe

I think Country Club Confused Liberal Joe picked up conjecture from my bragging on James Franklin's The Science of Conjecture: Evidence and Probability Before Pascal (JHU, 2001). But he is still confused, and I still really value and enjoy the book, trudging as I am to the conclusion now for the second time, two or a few pages per day and then lots of rumination between.

Way back many Internet years (worse than dog-years) ago, I learned that if one addresses another particular person on a forum then it is more appropriate to take it to PM. But that's never been a rule here to be disrespected.

Need I advise you that you Sir bestowed the moniker Country Club Liberal Joe upon me, long before I christened you Old Word Salad..

That being said, from this moment forward you shall forever be Nightmare..

My word is my bond!

CCJ

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

This should be another interesting week in the Trump administration ' Twilight Zone".. I suspect Rod Serling will be appointed to some post..

Someday the real issues will be addressed.

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

Rod Serling, 1924 - 1975, then Hollywierds Angry Young Man, anti-war, racially tolerant veteran.

Perhaps a real issue is Country Club Liberal Joe's grip on reality. THIS ain't the Twilight Zone.

Nightmare, perhaps I just wish it were, as opposed to this upside down lack of communication administration.. My .02

I bid you a good evening Sir!

CCJ

countryclubjoe

Play nice.

Indeed Grape I shall and have been.. I suspect our esteemed member Nightmare shall soon complain of my bonhomie cloying post. However I shall endeavor to bring scholarly civil discourse without displaying any aversion towards my fellow members, Nightmare included..

Regards
CCJ

JTHunter2

I think Country Club Confused Liberal Joe picked up conjecture from my bragging on James Franklin's The Science of Conjecture: Evidence and Probability Before Pascal (JHU, 2001). But he is still confused, and I still really value and enjoy the book, trudging as I am to the conclusion now for the second time, two or a few pages per day and then lots of rumination between.

Way back many Internet years (worse than dog-years) ago, I learned that if one addresses another particular person on a forum then it is more appropriate to take it to PM. But that's never been a rule here to be disrespected.

*snicker* Keep up the good work you two! :lol:

Considering it took him three posts what COULD have been said in one (like I did here), do you think he is more interested in boosting his "count" than saying anything constructive? :eek:

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

*snicker* Keep up the good work you two! :lol:

Considering it took him three posts what COULD have been said in one (like I did here), do you think he is more interested in boosting his "count" than saying anything constructive? :eek:

Kind Sir, I suspect an oversight on your part in regards to post counts. To wit, Nightmare 12570 WW, 12126, CCJ 2732 .

It is evidently clear that the aforementioned gentleman have a more vested interest in "boosting post counts" as you so eloquently espouse the term.

It is also so noted that you are obviously their biggest fan...

My .02
CCJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.