• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallschirjmäger

Considering it took him three posts what COULD have been said in one (like I did here), do you think he is more interested in boosting his "count" than saying anything constructive?

The ******'s not here to boost his post-count. He's admitted that he's here only for his own pleasure in engaging in (as he put it) "sophomoric banter". Ask yourself this, when is the last time you can recall he posted anything relating to personally owning, shooting, or even carrying a firearm?
It may confirmation bias, but all the posts I can remember him for have been only in political debate. We're his daily soap opera, a channel he watches adoringly.

Last edited by a moderator:

countryclubjoe

The ******'s not here to boost his post-count. He's admitted that he's here only for his own pleasure in engaging in (as he put it) "sophomoric banter". Ask yourself this, when is the last time you can recall he posted anything relating to personally owning, shooting, or even carryi
It may confirmation bias, but all the posts I can remember him for have been only in political debate. We're his daily soap opera, a channel he watches adoringly.

Mr. Fallschirmjager, my biggest fan from the Goober state, always a pleasure hearing from you, you always add a certain Je Ne Sais Quoi to any topic.
Thank you for reading all of my post, how else could you have drawn such a brilliant conclusion thereof.

I understand you're a very busy person ( reading everyone's post) and correcting their grammar and spelling etc, A great job you're doing I might add!
Now please enlightening us on the topic at bar. It is not fair to the members that you keep such wordily wisdom all to yourself..

I so look forward to your friendly scholarly reply.

Have a good evening Sir!

CCJ

Fallschirjmäger

Dear Joe,

As your post doesn't even bother to deny why you are here and is only intended as a jab that I'm supposed to respond to in order to provide you with "sophomoric banter" for your own enjoyment (as you admitted to in a message), I think I'll just ignore it. Leaving you wanting and never being sated seems so very, very delicious.

Dearest regards to the esteemed gentleman.
My 2 gold doubloons

countryclubjoe

Dear Joe,

As your post doesn't even bother to deny why you are here and is only intended as a jab that I'm supposed to respond to in order to provide you with "sophomoric banter" for your own enjoyment (as you admitted to in a message), I think I'll just ignore it. Leaving you wanting and never being sated seems so very, very delicious.

Dearest regards to the esteemed gentleman.
My 2 gold doubloons

Kind Sir, would my denial of your astute observation change your mind? I highly doubt that it would, I mean after reading all of my 2700 plus post, a claim you have not denied. How could you be expected to change your mind in any way shape or form? Unless of course you failed to read all of my 2700 plus post, in that case your astute observation would in-fact for lack of better terms be construed as conjecture and total BS.

Again, please attempt some scholarly prose on the topic at bar, holding back such wisdom seems so very, very selfish.

Regarding your term never, of which you used in such a cruel cruel fashion. I can only respond accordingly.
" The weak can NEVER forgive-- forgiveness is the attribute of the strong". Mahatma Gandhi

I forget you Sir and I await your wisdom on the topic at bar.

CCJ

countryclubjoe

I suspect there is no more room under that bus used by DJT to toss people under. Christie must be squashed under there...:banana:

Today in Long Island NY, DJT addressed members of law enforcement, how ironic that the venue was held on Crooked Hill Road.:monkey

Cant make this stuff up..

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

I just came across this quote.

" One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace good people don't go into Government" Donald Trump

Yes folks said quote is from DJT.... Cant make this stuff up, I only regret not finding said quote sooner, oh well, good things come to those that wait..

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

No, I will find, I found, those words repeated, perhaps a thousand times by the #FakeNews, but not traceably attributed to POTUS.

Nightmare Sir, Please inform us/me how do us not so smart folks ascertain the difference between fake news and the real deal news?

I await your scholarly reply.

CCJ

countryclubjoe

Mr.Trump had a great opportunity after the tragedy in Charlottesville Virginia, to soothe some wounds, to renounce his association with any white nationalist groups, to show he is a leader, however, once again he proved he lacks diplomacy and statesmanship. We here have the luxury of speaking what's in our heart without thought thereof. A trait I must admit that I sometimes am guilty thereof, however the President must give more thought and be more diligent in his speeches to a troubled divided Nation. Sadly I feel he will have ample opportunity to hone his skills, I see many more of these senseless displays of hatred in our future.

" I will be as harsh as truth and as uncompromising as justice".. William lloyd Garrison
" Liberty for each, for all and forever" William lloyd Garrison

If only Mr.Trump held the same ideologies concerning all people as Mr. Garrison, our great nation would be a much finer place to raise our posterity.

Sadly, I am like many others, almost in despair for my country!

My .02
Regards
CCJ

B

Bikenut

Mr.Trump had a great opportunity after the tragedy in Charlottesville Virginia, to soothe some wounds, to renounce his association with any white nationalist groups, to show he is a leader, however, once again he proved he lacks diplomacy and statesmanship. We here have the luxury of speaking what's in our heart without thought thereof. A trait I must admit that I sometimes am guilty thereof, however the President must give more thought and be more diligent in his speeches to a troubled divided Nation. Sadly I feel he will have ample opportunity to hone his skills, I see many more of these senseless displays of hatred in our future.

" I will be as harsh as truth and as uncompromising as justice".. William lloyd Garrison

If only Mr.Trump held the same ideologies concerning all people as Mr. Garrison, our great nation would be a much finer place to raise our posterity.

My .02
Regards
CCJ
If only the left were as interested in the actual truth of things instead of just their widdo feewings because they are not getting their way like they used to our great nation would be a finer place period.

Last edited by a moderator:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate

My .02
Regards
CCJ
I did NOT vote for him to be a diplomat and statesman, I voted for him to get a job done. Which I believe he is getting done despite the left wing radicals.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
+1. Well said.

Like a UV dye penetrant test for fractures, Trump is the brilliant light illuminating the fractures in our nation, one culture from another.

Obama dropped the salad-bowl, obummer.

"By the 1940s, fluorescent or visible dye was added to the oil used to penetrate test objects."
"The inspector will use visible light with adequate intensity (100 foot-candles or 1100 lux is typical) for visible dye penetrant. Ultraviolet (UV-A) radiation of adequate intensity (1,000 micro-watts per centimeter squared is common), along with low ambient light levels (less than 2 foot-candles) for fluorescent penetrant examinations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dye_penetrant_inspection

WalkingWolf

I did NOT vote for him to be a diplomat and statesman, I voted for him to get a job done. Which I believe he is getting done despite the left wing radicals.

I voted for him to defeat that hag Hillary Clinton. The liberals are in a frenzy, even ones that claim they support the BOR. They clearly only play lip service to hide their true goal, communism.

Status
Not open for further replies.