• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

Good comments and opinions from one and all.. I truly hope for the good of country and our posterity that each of you are correct. However it appears there is much turmoil in the west wing, if Mr. Trump is incapable of getting his own house in order, how prey tell can we expect him to unite a divided nation?

My .02
CCJ

OC for ME

Make no mistake, Billary would be tossed aside if she were to stray from the tenets of liberalism even if by the smallest degree. Liberalism is the foundation, the one true god of these folks and no adherent is immune from being purged by the collective.

countryclubjoe

Make no mistake, Billary would be tossed aside if she were to stray from the tenets of liberalism even if by the smallest degree. Liberalism is the foundation, the one true god of these folks and no adherent is immune from being purged by the collective.

Its not about Republican or Democrat, or right and left... It is about defeating hatred.. Neo-nazi and white supremacist do not care about politics, their creed is hate and violence against anything foreign to their ideologies...

When said hate mongers come to do violence in your world, I pray that you shall have the strength to renounce their existence.

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

I predict DJT will resign before this time next year... He is in way over his head. Why would a so-called self proclaimed billionaire continue to put himself and family under the microscope of lowly peasants ( government employees). The allure of power will wear off and the Donald and family shall drift off back into Trump land, where they can reign supreme without being held accountable for their actions..

My .02
Regards
CCJ

Folks as many of you know and revel therein, most of my predictions have been lost like dust in the wind, however please be advised.
I predict that DJT will resign his post as our CIC before 2018.. He is caving like many of his bankrupt business.. however do not fret, for when DJT resigns, I will respectfully ask for the closing of this thread... So a win-win for everyone.. There is nothing better than a win-win!

My .02
Regards
CCJ

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Folks as many of you know and revel therein, most of my predictions have been lost like dust in the wind, however please be advised.
I predict that DJT will resign his post as our CIC before 2018.. He is caving like many of his bankrupt business.. however do not fret, for when DJT resigns, I will respectfully ask for the closing of this thread... So a win-win for everyone.. There is nothing better than a win-win!

My .02
Regards
CCJ
I'll take that bet for one large cup of coffee.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com

My .02
Regards
CCJ

You also predicted that Hillary would win in a landslide....

countryclubjoe

I pointed out that most of my predictions were lost like dust in the wind, I acknowledged said failed predictions.:mad: LOL

Good to see Bannon gone.. May be DJT is getting the ship on course.. And for the Country sack I truly hope he does.

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

Thoughts on the speech tonight from Arizona. Interesting to note not one top Arizona republican was in attendance...

Thoughts?

My .02
Regards
CCJ

countryclubjoe

Neither were any democrats but for the protestors. Thoughts?

President Trump is the end of the Grumpy Old Party, elected to disestablish the establishment and herald a new virile conservatism. Trump returns our republic to the people one more time. Now, if we can just keep it.

Trump 2020 vision for the future. Unite the Right!

Trump returns the republic " to the people".. I'm a little slow therefore please be kind, who are the people? And when did the people actually lose the republic?..
And I remind you, " Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers" Voltaire

My .02
CCJ

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Interesting since a large percentage of Trump supporters are unemployed and not property owners.

My .02
CCJ

"The home-ownership rate in the United States is percentage of homes that are owned by their occupants. In 2009, it remained similar to that in some other post-industrial nation with 67.4% of all occupied housing units being occupied by the unit's owner. Home ownership rates vary depending on demographic characteristics of households such as ethnicity, race, type of household as well as location and type of settlement. In 2014, homeownership dropped to a lower rate than it was in 1994, with a rate of 64%.[SUP]"

"The name "homeownership rate" can be misleading. As defined by the US Census Bureau, it is the percentage of homes that are occupied by the owner. It is not the percentage of adults that own their own home. This latter percentage will be significantly lower than the homeownership rate because many households that are owner-occupied contain adult relatives (often young adults, descendents of the owner) who do not own their own home, and because single building multi-bedroom rental units can contain more than one adult, all of whom do not own a home."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home-ownership_in_the_United_States

[/SUP]

countryclubjoe

Right.

I guess they are the welfare class voting for Trump.

Possibly..

Why, simply because middle class Americans and upper middle class Americans feel they already have achieved the American dream..

The concept of make America great again, does not apply to them.

Make America great again only applies to folks living from pay-check to pay-check, and unfortunately those same folks will be living from pay-check to pay check no matter who is the CIC.

Trump, Clinton, Paul Ryan, Bush, Reagan, JFK, Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln-- Does it matter? Thru the generations, wealth and poverty is inherited..

Our so called defac-to leaders do not make us or our posterity great, WE make our leaders great, we make our family great!

The terms Democrat, Republican, do not make us great.. Individual people, education, rule of law and respect for our fellow neighbors is what makes us great. Standing up and fighting and protecting the rights of all our country men is what makes us great.. Words on a silly looking red baseball cap will not make us great..

" You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, SO DON"T.. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.' Jalaluddin Rumi.

Congress man, senators, kings and presidents do not make us great. Greatness is achieved via one person at a time..

" The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane".

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

With regards to the horrible weather conditions in Texas and Florida, all reports are that the Fed's and President are indeed doing a great job in getting assistance into those states..

Therefore my hat is off to the President. I am a fair man and I give credit where credit is earned.

My .02
CCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.