• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthyeliminator

Using talk and no action to coverup crimes of others appears to be acceptable in some peoples eyes. In other words, lying, cheating and stealing by Hillary and her cohorts TRUMPS locker room banter. And using locker room banter as a smoke screen to squelch voices screaming about criminal acts is suppression of free speech.
First of all, we don't need a contest to see who is worst, when they are both losers. Secondly, no, red herrings are not suppression of free speech. You are free to speak, but nobody owes you their ears.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
First of all, we don't need a contest to see who is worst, when they are both losers. Secondly, no, red herrings are not suppression of free speech. You are free to speak, but nobody owes you their ears.
And there is NO contest. Locker room banter is not a crime. Lying, cheating and stealing by Hillary and her cohorts is a crime and having knowledge of the actual commission of a crime is an accessory when you turn a blind eye to it.

I know where you stand and you know where I stand. This subject is to the point of beating a dead horse. Over and out......

Last edited:

lockman

State Researcher
Having Trump removed may lead to the defeat of Clinton based on what? Your political expertise? Really? Tell me more. Please do continue to demonstrate your "superior intelligence" on the subject through your nonsensical ranting. It truly is quite entertaining.

Trump is a clown for sure but certainly not the greater of two evils.

You can't remove Trump. He would have to step down. Even if he steps down there is no way you can get the new candidates name on the ballot in all 50 states. As a matter of fact states where early voting has already started that is virtually impossible.

So former Trump supporters who now can't support Trump, you can stay away from the polls and solidify a Hillary win or you can vote for a third-party candidate insuring a Hillary win, or you can back your party's candidate and and let the chips fall where they may. The latter has the best chance of the chips falling on the liberty side of the polarizing lines of force.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boundlessdyad

You can't remove Trump. He would have to step down. Even if he steps down there is no way you can get the new candidates name on the ballot in all 50 states. As a matter of fact states where early voting has already started that is virtually impossible.

So former Trump supporters who now can't support Trump, you can stay away from the polls and solidify a Hillary win or you can vote for a third-party candidate insuring a Hillary win, or you can back your party's candidate and and let the chips fall where they may. The latter has the best chance of the chips falling on the liberty side of the polarizing lines of force.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am well aware that Trump can't be removed, another member suggested it. I agree with your other points. Well stated.

stealthyeliminator

The latter has the best chance of [strike]the chips falling on the liberty side of the polarizing lines of force[/strike] continuing the erosion of liberty by both parties. It'll be business as usual. The sooner we break the cycle the better.

JoeSparky

Centurion
The latter has the best chance of [strike]the chips falling on the liberty side of the polarizing lines of force[/strike] continuing the erosion of liberty by both parties. It'll be business as usual. The sooner we break the cycle the better.
I don't see either the mainstream D's or R's doing anything different if either one of the mainstream candidates win. We need a real shake uplike what brought Lincoln to office!

You don't need to know what kind of device or tool was used to send this

WalkingWolf

My bashing is not an endorsement for Hilary but rather a wake up call for Republicans, we can pencil in Mr.Pence.. No vote for Trump or Clinton,
Pence may be the answer. A vote for Trump or Clinton is a vote for "tyranny"

My .02

It most certainly is campaigning for Hillary, without a doubt. Nobody is fooled by claiming it is not. My .02

countryclubjoe

No offense--no really: no offense. But, CCJ is not the person who said in post #9 above:

"Trump aka Aaron Burr? Really? I don't see where he shot anyone." (Emphasis by Citizen).

Aaron Burr had a slimy political career long before he shot Alexander Hamilton. Since Trump demonstrably hasn't shot anyone, the shooting of Hamilton cannot be the similarity between Trump and Burr that CCJ is invoking. CCJ must be referring to some other aspect of Burr's political career. Now, I don't know which aspect. But, I know Burr was pretty much reviled by a number of revered Founders. For example, Jefferson wanted nothing to do with him, and even tried to prosecute Burr for attempting to split (Kentucky?) from the union and form Burr's own country; himself as president of course. Burr was a really slimy guy who slipped into a deserved obscurity, his one claim to fame being the killing of Hamilton.

I would like to respectfully offer for consideration that CCJ is referring to something other than Burr's shooting of Hamilton when he compares Trump to Burr.

Indeed the comparison is based on the morality or lack thereof concerning both.

A quick google search of Burr will tell the story of his dueling skills, Hamilton was not his only kill however Mr. Burr was also a revolutionary war hero in fact he saved Mr. Hamilton and others from his troop.

The reason for the animus between Hamilton and the man that saved his life is simple. Burr used Hamilton's influence with some of New York's wealthier citizens and wealthy citizens from other states so as to procure funding for a water treatment plant that if built would assist with the small pox epidemic in NY and surrounding states. Burr misappropriated said funds and incorporated a bank with the majority of the funds hence Hamilton's animus ( see The Summer of 1787 by David O Stewart for reference) and my comparison to Mr.Trump a man that is skilled at procuring funds for his
gain at the detriment of his investors and citizens. Both are fraudsters and both seek personal wealth over morality and virtue and both would destroy the liberty of others in their quest for said wealth..

So the comparison is based on their unquenched greed for wealth.

My .02
Regards

countryclubjoe

It most certainly is campaigning for Hillary, without a doubt. Nobody is fooled by claiming it is not. My .02

Using your logic and conjecture towards my post, may I than presume that you are endorsing sexual assault?

Conjecture goes both ways... My .02

stealthyeliminator

This is an absurdly blind POV, worthy only of lemmings.

"If you criticize the master, you are advocating for the enemy! Only good words must be spoke of the master."

I am being overly harsh but I have no time to rephrase. I like WW but I disagree here.

stealthyeliminator

Who, other than Bill Clinton, committed sexual assault?

Lots of people, but that's beside the point CCJ was making. His point (not to speak for him...) was that wild conjecture is wild conjecture and it can be used by any POV against another - best that we all agree to not use wild conjecture.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Lots of people, but that's beside the point CCJ was making. His point (not to speak for him...) was that wild conjecture is wild conjecture and it can be used by any POV against another - best that we all agree to not use wild conjecture.

Free-range conjecture, then? Nutritious without the gamey taste? :p:D

(Sorry. Couldn't help it. Blame it on the second scotch. You've made a valid point.)

countryclubjoe

WalkingWolf

This is an absurdly blind POV, worthy only of lemmings.

"If you criticize the master, you are advocating for the enemy! Only good words must be spoke of the master."

I am being overly harsh but I have no time to rephrase. I like WW but I disagree here.

There are two choices, that is the real reality, and one choice spells certain disaster. I made my choice, and it is not Hillary Clinton. Any other choice is for Hillary Clinton, that is a fact. So all he hawwing in the world is not going to change that. I am being overly harsh also, anybody who would help Hillary in any way is a fool, and we should never hear from them again complaining once she is elected. Are you going to make that promise, or will you still whine with the decision you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.