• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, October 15th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, October 15[SUP]th [/SUP]at 8:30 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

This restaurant seems to have won the #1 spot award for the best food, service, and prices + they are super supportive of RKBA.

Our out of town guest from NC who had to cancel last time we scheduled here has assured me that unless there is a blizzard that day, he will make the trip.

He said he has been taking cold showers......I don't want to know why. :eek:

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
DoubleTap said that she will be riding shotgun in my personnel transport device to this breakfast. :)

solus

DoubleTap said that she will be riding shotgun in my personnel transport device to this breakfast.

someone intelligent to chat with over breakfast... :banana:whew...worried what i was going to do during breakfast...:uhoh:

ran to goldsboro via newton grove via country roads around sink hole, to smithfield, to goldsboro...total of 62 miles...returned same route...town is flooded out and for all intents and purposes economically devastated due to no food stuffs in the grocerys or restaurants, and multiple places closed because employees can't get to work...

will be an interesting drive Saturday.

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
someone intelligent to chat with over breakfast... :banana:whew...worried what i was going to do during breakfast...:uhoh:

ran to goldsboro via newton grove via country roads around sink hole, to smithfield, to goldsboro...total of 62 miles...returned same route...town is flooded out and for all intents and purposes economically devastated due to no food stuffs in the grocerys or restaurants, and multiple places closed because employees can't get to work...

will be an interesting drive Saturday.

ipse
I used to live and work in NC - Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham/Chapel Hill, Goldsboro and even familiar with Fuqua-Varina.

I remember that Goldsboro had a very deep and wide flood water drainage canal running through it - problem was it brought water to areas not prepared to handle the overflow when that occurred.

scouser

Might run a little late, have to drop Logan off somewhere on the way, but save a seat at the table for me