• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yakima OC Report

hadji

I too plan to be in Yakima in the next month or two.
Perhaps we can do coffee or lunch?

hadji

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Day off today and a beautiful sunny day in Yakima...

Went to Starbucks, Big 5, Ross, Payless Shoes, Famous Footwear, Dick's and had lunch at Miner's Burgers (yum)....

All in all pretty normal...

I do see OCers in Harbor Freight on a regular basis, probably weekly....

mnrobitaille

Potential for a Yakima OC get together??

On march 10-11, The Range is hosting a M&P® M2.0™ Range Event, a good time to do a potential get together of OCers??

Am thinking of attending, just unsure on which day & what time, might just decide on spur of the moment to show up.

hadji

On march 10-11, The Range is hosting a M&P® M2.0™ Range Event, a good time to do a potential get together of OCers??

Am thinking of attending, just unsure on which day & what time, might just decide on spur of the moment to show up.

Either fits into my schedule nicely, with a slight preference towards Friday, March 10.
gogodawgs, are you available either day/evening?

F350

Since I have moved to Yakima....

A posting of OC in and around Yakima, Yakima Co., Selah, Moxee and beyond......

Last weekend I carried without incident in Lowe's, Home Depot and the Wal Mart Super Center on Nob Hill. That Wal Mart pharmacy was held up for drugs just a few days before. I have noted that they have unarmed security stationed at each door.

In Columbia, MO I OCed into a Walgreen's pharmacy the day after a knife welding druggie tried to rob the place of opiates. The pharmacist looked at my pistol and said "Where were you yesterday"?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
We have been here a year now. I OC most of the time (CC from time to time).

I see people nearly daily OC in my store! Most who have no clue who I am, and that's a good thing.

Goal for 2018 is to get a coffee group together here in Yakima.