• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello everyone

youngblood12

Hello everyone I just joined this forum I was referred by grapeshot I am happy to be here and talk to all of you and am looking forward to interacting with you all.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO youngblood12.

You are already off to a good start having attended several OC dinners in Greater Richmond.

We'll be seeing more of you I trust.

DoubleTap

Hi Youngblood. Glad you joined the forum. It was nice seeing you and your friends at the OC dinner at Hickory Notch Grill, and look forward to seeing you next month!!

DoubleTap

Last edited:

2a4all

Welcome, Youngblood.

Some would call us typical conservatives, others might say we're extremists. But we're generally good folks who support 2A rights, an issue well represented at Lobby Day (Jan 16, this year). Join us.

Check out www.vcdl.org

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome aboard young man.

You started with the best, (Grapeshot) and there are many more I have been fortunate to meet and learn from.
Maybe the grumpiest and the most difficult to understand. :p

The strength of this forum comes from not one individual, but the diversity and special talents of many. We recently lost two stalwart friends whose contributions will be missed. It is through acquiring new members/registrants that we replenish, expand and grow.

I saw a flicker of flame in this young man - a desire for knowledge and participation in a positive way. His choice, but I will not be surprised to see him grow into a beacon of light and knowledge; hence, teaching others about OC and RKBA in Virginia.

I will add an unabashed plug for his place of employment: One Stop Auto Repair, 8311 Midlothian Turnpike, 804-320-7867. They are a family owned business, extremely good at what they do, price fairly, and stand behind their work + are most accepting/supporting of properly holstered handguns as we go about our everyday routines. Youngblood12 and his brother (twins) are the latest in the lineage.

Last edited:

youngblood12

To grapeshot and others

Thank you all for the kindness and welcoming to this form I have been blessed to have joined you all in these amazing conversations we will have in time to come. I am learning more and more every day from Grapeshot and about OC And am excited for our next OC dimner

Last edited:

riverrat10k

Nice to meet you at dinner the other night.

As Grapeshot said, sadly, we lost two of the best civil rights advocates in the a Richmond area this year.

Definitely need new recruits.

Hope to see ya around.

Riverrat