Thread: The WSJ cracks first with 'The Press Buries Hillary's Sins' and Decadent Leadership

The WSJ cracks first with 'The Press Buries Hillary's Sins' and Decadent Leadership

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably havenít heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

It comes from hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, and accounts from FBI insiders. The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to the Trump story.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-pres...ins-1476401308

Americaís Decadent Leadership Class, Putin doesnít respect them, and they donít like half the American people. By PEGGY NOONAN

http://www.wsj.com/articles/americas...ass-1476400544

This means that an Establishment cadre composed of #NeverTrump Republicans, Democrats and most of the media has gambled and lost, and now The Wall Street Journal has chosen to align itself with the winning side. Trump rolled right over them because his message still appeals.

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...nt-breaks.html
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Trash in, trash out. The major media outlets feed trash, push polls, and disorted info into their system. Not suprisingly the outflow resembles the breach in a septic tank - it reeks.

We have them on the ropes, we need to step into them and deliver a knockout combination.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Alt. Media's Japan correspondent, HILLARY'S PRE-ELECTION WAR FEVER

"[ ... ]
    For the USA this is a serious problem, but there are also other factors that could be fuelling the evident desire for war.

Perhaps the main one is the insurgent campaign of Donald Trump. Despite the mass media engaging in 24-7 gaslighting and throwing fake scandal after fake scandal at him, Trump's campaign is holding together and recent opinion polls have started to put him ahead of Hillary again. And, remember, these are public polls run by unsympathetic organizations who want to use them as part of the gaslighting process to demoralize the Trump campaign. What Hillary's much more objective private polling is telling her is anyone's guess, but I would assume they paint an even darker picture. In short, the game is up!

Trump is no normal candidate. He is now on record as saying that he will seek to prosecute and jail Hillary—and who knows where opening that can of worms might lead—and his declared foreign policy positions place him much closer to Putin and Assad than they do to the Saudis and their friends in the US establishment, including of course the Bushes and their network in the GOP.

Things are really looking black for these old-gang politicians, and possibly the only thing that can really save them would be a limited war with Russia fought mainly with air power and TV stations. Only this could create a gut reaction, patriotic upsurge that could derail "Putin's friend" Donald Trump. Only this could alter the military outcome unfolding in Aleppo and lead to a healthier geopolitical situation for the beleaguered petrodollar. For, Hillary, with the prospect of prison looming, a neat, little war in the Middle East is just the ticket.
    [ ... ]

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...war-fever.html

Includes the first image that I have seen of Hag Hillary bowing to a guy with a tea-towel on his head. Remember Obama's obummer moment?
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-16-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    --snipped--

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...war-fever.html

Includes the first image that I have seen of Hag Hillary bowing to a guy with a tea-towel on his head. Remember Obama's obummer moment?

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.Ē Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Trash in, trash out. The major media outlets feed trash, push polls, and disorted info into their system. Not suprisingly the outflow resembles the breach in a septic tank - it reeks.

We have them on the ropes, we need to step into them and deliver a knockout combination.
    nicely said...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, thatís impossible. Instead only try to realize the truthÖ there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

Unfortunately, the only knockout combination I see being delivered is by Trump upon himself. The man simply doesn't know when to shut his pie hole.

I pray that I'm wrong, but I'm seeing dark days ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by BB62 View Post
    Unfortunately, the only knockout combination I see being delivered is by Trump upon himself. The man simply doesn't know when to shut his pie hole.

I pray that I'm wrong, but I'm seeing dark days ahead.
    Dark days are guaranteed because the sun has been setting for a long time.

Donald Trump's Meme Song VIDEO https://youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic

http://catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com

http://catalogingthedeclineofamerica.tumblr.com

These are two gleaned from the Alternative Right's drudge whose meme-name cannot be said. The site cannot be found unless one will pull back the Green Curtain to see OZ as it really is.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-17-2016 at 07:20 AM.

... and McClatchy steps into the ring on the right.

... and WaPo. General Cartwright to be prosecuted, Hillary's scapegoat.