Thread: VA House Candidate Jane Ditzmar - OCer tries to 'intimidate her'

VA House Candidate Jane Ditzmar - OCer tries to 'intimidate her'

Last edited by HPmatt; 10-16-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

hells...bells louise HP, geez here i thought you were quoting some reliable & bloody credible news story...

not some made up shock and awe bs promo with a blant pitch to contribute $$$ to the candidate...

geez...

bother me with something newsworthy, from a viable mainstream outlet like the onion or sumthing stating Hillary dropping out cuz her pneumonia got REALLY worse.

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    hells...bells louise HP, geez here i thought you were quoting some reliable & bloody credible news story...not some made up shock and awe bs promo with a blant pitch to contribute $$$ to the candidate...geez...bother me with something newsworthy, from a viable mainstream outlet like the onion or sumthing stating Hillary dropping out cuz her pneumonia got REALLY worse. ipse
    David Axelrod has recommended Hag Hillary not participate in the third debate to moot TRUMP's challenge to drug testing.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...r-final-debate
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-16-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    hells...bells louise HP, geez here i thought you were quoting some reliable & bloody credible news story...
    Yeah - I guess you are right - this c/b a photo from any VA parking lot - who says it 'south of the Ni'....
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

one might be impressed, just might, with the dropped name mentioned, but ONLY ~ if one truly cared...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    Yeah - I guess you are right - this c/b a photo from any VA parking lot - who says it 'south of the Ni'....
    this foto could have been taken any bloody time too ...

let's see...the distracter(s) against trump go back, what >20 years...oh and hillary bs antics or the crap in her proms span even further back...

oh and even if you add a couple more cites to your original post won't bolster your cause

just saying...

ipse

VA House Candidate Jane Ditzmar - OCer tries to 'intimidate her'

So did you look at the article and assertions? Let alone the fraidy-cat comments?

To me it appears t/b typical liberal garbage - do you not think so too? Or do you think it is a piece grounded in fact to get out the Hillary vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HPmatt; 10-16-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Call 911 if you feel intimidated? Really? And for what? - a legal activity?

Doing so would misdirect responders from other situations where they may be truly needed.

Poor lady isn't up on court decisions where the presence of a gun was not RAS.

I'm just glad he wasn't wearing camouflage, covered with tats, and could have had a child (gasp) with him. (gross tongue in cheek sarcasm)
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-16-2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: fixed it
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    (gross tongue in check sarcasm)
    +1 Intentional or not. We all need to keep our tongues in check.
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    So did you look at the article and assertions? Let alone the fraidy-cat comments? To me it appears t/b typical liberal garbage - do you not think so too? Or do you think it is a piece grounded in fact to get out the Hillary vote? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    as stated, you can't even wrap garbage in those articles because your hands are dirty and smelly from touching them. yet, you felt the need to introduce the additional twitter cite showing the cesspool has overflowed.

by the way dont forget to send the $$$ asked for in your garbage cite.

then and only then will this travesty be done!
    ipse

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...e-Jane-Dittmar

LOL What a joke this woman is.

Maybe somebody should tell her 99.99999999% of criminals don't let you see their gun until they are POINTING IT AT YOU.

I sure don't want a coward like that representing me. She sounds as bad as the governor.
    Last edited by va_tazdad; 10-17-2016 at 05:02 AM.

daileykos linky no worky for me404 error
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat10k View Post
    Sure 'nuff be a broken link.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat10k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Sure 'nuff be a broken link.

thank goodness...there is someone looking after us foo(s) after all!!

ipse

Regular Member Liberty-or-Death's Avatar
    Facebook is saying they're receiving "threatening messages" and that's why they took down the page.
    For those who never saw the post before:

I visited the following day, sheriff's car across the road keeping an eye on things.

I must have drawn his attention because he followed me around a bit. Then he left altogether a little while later.
    Nothing was going on there. Just a bunch of aging sheeple going in and out with zero SA, zero fear or concern for their safety.

Jane however just announced she will be giving a speech on the Mall in Charlottesville tomorrow - at the Free Speech Wall. I'm sure it will be an attempt at damage control. I know some pro-2A folks will be there, OCing of course, but I will be unable to attend.
    Be active.

Couldn't help but notice that they seem to be moving away from you with a certain purpose to their stride.......and that they didn't have any children with them.