• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA House Candidate Jane Ditzmar - OCer tries to 'intimidate her'

solus

hells...bells louise HP, geez here i thought you were quoting some reliable & bloody credible news story...

not some made up shock and awe bs promo with a blant pitch to contribute $$$ to the candidate...

geez...

bother me with something newsworthy, from a viable mainstream outlet like the onion or sumthing stating Hillary dropping out cuz her pneumonia got REALLY worse.

ipse

HPmatt

hells...bells louise HP, geez here i thought you were quoting some reliable & bloody credible news story...

Yeah - I guess you are right - this c/b a photo from any VA parking lot - who says it 'south of the Ni'....

solus

one might be impressed, just might, with the dropped name mentioned, but ONLY ~ if one truly cared...

ipse

solus

Yeah - I guess you are right - this c/b a photo from any VA parking lot - who says it 'south of the Ni'....

this foto could have been taken any bloody time too ...

let's see...the distracter(s) against trump go back, what >20 years...oh and hillary bs antics or the crap in her proms span even further back...

oh and even if you add a couple more cites to your original post won't bolster your cause

just saying...

ipse

HPmatt

So did you look at the article and assertions? Let alone the fraidy-cat comments?

To me it appears t/b typical liberal garbage - do you not think so too? Or do you think it is a piece grounded in fact to get out the Hillary vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Call 911 if you feel intimidated? Really? And for what? - a legal activity?

Doing so would misdirect responders from other situations where they may be truly needed.

Poor lady isn't up on court decisions where the presence of a gun was not RAS.

I'm just glad he wasn't wearing camouflage, covered with tats, and could have had a child (gasp) with him. (gross tongue in cheek sarcasm)

Last edited:

solus

So did you look at the article and assertions? Let alone the fraidy-cat comments? To me it appears t/b typical liberal garbage - do you not think so too? Or do you think it is a piece grounded in fact to get out the Hillary vote? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as stated, you can't even wrap garbage in those articles because your hands are dirty and smelly from touching them. yet, you felt the need to introduce the additional twitter cite showing the cesspool has overflowed.

by the way dont forget to send the $$$ asked for in your garbage cite.

then and only then will this travesty be done!
ipse

Liberty-or-Death

Facebook is saying they're receiving "threatening messages" and that's why they took down the page.
For those who never saw the post before:
a8ab8913866c7ec10e03a60ed6518bb1.jpg

I visited the following day, sheriff's car across the road keeping an eye on things.
77fd79a5dc41a3bfba57999449319fbe.jpg

I must have drawn his attention because he followed me around a bit. Then he left altogether a little while later.
Nothing was going on there. Just a bunch of aging sheeple going in and out with zero SA, zero fear or concern for their safety.
3b2c900e03be76fc4dc2762fbc94db4d.jpg

Jane however just announced she will be giving a speech on the Mall in Charlottesville tomorrow - at the Free Speech Wall. I'm sure it will be an attempt at damage control. I know some pro-2A folks will be there, OCing of course, but I will be unable to attend.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Couldn't help but notice that they seem to be moving away from you with a certain purpose to their stride.......and that they didn't have any children with them. :p :lol: