Thread: Hillsborough, Orange Co. Republican HQ firebombed. Hillary's Dhimmi desperate.

Hillsborough, Orange Co. Republican HQ firebombed. Hillary's Dhimmi desperate.

Orange County, home to the University of North Carolina in nearby Chapel Hill, is overwhelmingly Democratic. Democrats and independents outnumber Republicans 5-1.

Hillsborough police and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were continuing to investigate.

Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of the state GOP, called the bombing “political terrorism.”

“The office itself is a total loss,” he said. “The only thing important to us is that nobody was killed, and they very well could have been.”

Later, Woodhouse said, “Whether you are Republican, Democrat or Independent, all Americans should be outraged by this hate-filled and violent attack against our democracy. … Everyone in this country should be free to express their political viewpoints without fear for their own safety.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...108627627.html
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

bill and hillary or kaine got verifiable whereabouts?

ipse

oh wait...donald did it and there are a gaggle of women from >20 years ago who will hit the press stating they saw him do it.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    By any other name, this is plainly Domestic Terrorism.

Find the perpetrators, strip them of their citizenship, and give them free lifetime room and board in Gitmo. They have earned that by their willful acts.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    By any other name, this is plainly Domestic Terrorism.

Find the perpetrators, strip them of their citizenship, and give them free lifetime room and board in Gitmo. They have earned that by their willful acts.
    no send to Aleppo to hold our flag

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    no send to Aleppo to hold our flag

ipse
    Look!

It is a bird, a plane, no it's a drone.

Why is it flying so close? Could we be the target it...............(silence)
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Look!

It is a bird, a plane, no it's a drone.

Why is it flying so close? Could we be the target it...............(silence)
    quit giggling as you sent that...

nicely played...

ipse