Thread: Donald Trump's Moral Fervor. AmericanThinker.com

Donald Trump's Moral Fervor. AmericanThinker.com

By James Lewis
    At a time when the "news" media betray their own hyped up values of objectivity and fairness, I am beginning to hear a growing voice of moral outrage in America and it's actually expressed in clear words, day after day, by the Republican nominee for president of the United States. That would be Donald Trump.

That last sentence is bound to set any lost and lonely lefty loony screaming with hysterical laughter, but hyenas are what they are. From the hyena's point of view, Republicans are just another meat. The GOP establishment is shivering in the foxholes, and its members are losing voters as fast as Trump gains them. If Trump tells his supporters to vote against down-ballot Republicans, the establishment will reverse course. They count on our stupidity and our goodwill, but we are no longer stupid. [my emphasis]
    [ ... more ]

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...al_fervor.html
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    -snipped--
    They count on our stupidity and our goodwill, but we are no longer stupid. [my emphasis]
    [ ... more ]

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...al_fervor.html
    Further, Our "goodwill" is not cheaply given. It has to be well earned and of positive benefit.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

People have learned, albeit the hard way, that most politicians cannot be trusted. I think this came into glaring focus after the 2014 midterm when we sent them all to Washington and they crapped all over us. If the rapists wife gets elected, I'd say that is the final act for us. Muslim butchers will be terrorizing us everywhere, massive influx from Mexico (more than now) will kill us, while a push to eliminate gun owners and ownership will come down hard, and taxes will go through the roof. People will maybe have finally had enough. That's why I will vote for Trump as will everyone I know.
    Last edited by Alleged Gunman; 10-18-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleged Gunman View Post
    People have learned, albeit the hard way, that most politicians cannot be trusted. I think this came into glaring focus after the 2014 midterm when we sent them all to Washington and they crapped all over us. If the rapists wife gets elected, I'd say that is the final act for us. Muslim butchers will be terrorizing us everywhere, massive influx from Mexico (more than now) will kill us, while a push to eliminate gun owners and ownership will come down hard, and taxes will go through the roof. People will maybe have finally had enough. That's why I will vote for Trump as will everyone I know.
    Same hyperbole that was used to try and scare the low info types when Pres. Obama was elected (twice). Still waiting for the predicted Armageddon.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Same hyperbole that was used to try and scare the low info types when Pres. Obama was elected (twice). Still waiting for the predicted Armageddon.
    Maybe coming to a theater near you soon.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    No Armageddon, but a slow death by a thousand cuts. We have the weakest military since pre WW2. We have a purge of military leaders who will not follow obamas liberal policies. We have the highest unemployment in a long time. We have sick lifestyles being forced on us, we have government agencies being used to attack Americans. We have muslim extremists being imported to our country along with thousands and thousands from the southern border, and being given tax monies. So, sir, you go ahead and pretend all is well. You are pretending right?