Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the election being rigged?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Is the election being rigged?

Read about who it is claimed is working to rig the outcome of the presidential election and how.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

It's like the old joke about a relative who was a staunch Republican until the day they died.

Since then, they have voted Democrat.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out the Russians are the ones that have hacked into about 20 state-level databases. This way, they can skew the election to "Hitlery" who will continue "Dumbo's" quip to Putin about having more flexibility after the election.
    After all, "Jug-Ears" and "Slithery" are basically the same.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 10-17-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Read about who it is claimed is working to rig the outcome of the presidential election and how.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
    Is the Pope Catholic?

Are Rabbis Jewish?

Is Hillary a lying criminal?

"If media wasn’t lined up against Trump, he’d be beating Clinton by 15 points"

"We’re watching an unprecedented display of media biased, to the point where our media now looks and acts like a North Korea-style government-run propaganda machine for liberal globalists."

http://conservativevideos.com/video-...ton-15-points/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Traditional Trust TRUMP kissing babies

I just watched videos from last night's TRUMP rally in Green Bay. I saw what the lapdog media will not report, a full hall and chants against RAT Ryan a Sconnie repugnican.

Most importantly and something I had not missed until now, TRUMP kissing babies; an homage to traditional bandwagon stemwinder honest politics.

Imagine the Hag kissing babies. RAT = R's Against TRUMP, not cojones to Hillary (yes, there is a verb missing, I couldn't decide rhyme/rant/ridicule).
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-18-2016 at 07:09 AM.
    Hail TRUMP Victory. Hail TRUMP Sieg! Hail TRUMP Siegreich!

Someone with lots and lots of time on their hands should research the number of hours the main stream media has upheld Hildabeast and ignored any scandals verses how much time has been dedicated to tearing Trump down with scandals real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    Someone with lots and lots of time on their hands should research the number of hours the main stream media has upheld Hildabeast and ignored any scandals verses how much time has been dedicated to tearing Trump down with scandals real or not.
    Estimates are around in the alternative (right) media, at about 20:1, some even with numbers. But one will have to pull back the unpleasant meme curtain to find them. Many such websites intentionally use NSFW language labels, so that I am not permitted to link them here.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...re-its-all-to/

"No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

As Donald Trump takes on the Republican establishment, Democrats and the mainstream media, he’s telling supporters they’re fighting against a “rigged” system, rife with voter fraud and those eager to protect the status quo. The left, predictably, says this type of talk is “dangerous” to the integrity of our electoral system, and then glibly asks for Mr. Trump to prove his voter fraud allegations.
    This is where the left is wrong: The argument isn’t whether voter fraud is real, but how widespread it is. Here’s 10 examples documenting that voter fraud isn’t a myth and how Mr. Trump’s claims aren’t just speculation.

1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later. ..."

Watching that first video just reaffirms my belief that the Republicans will never win a national election as long as they continue to take the high road. If they want to win, they need to prescribe to this attitude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ALcqt6GMhM
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Most of our entrenched politicians are sorry scum and should be ejected out an airlock and allowed to slowly re-enter the atmosphere and burn the hell up.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    You guys just pretend that Fox News doesn't exist? They claim to be the #1 news channel. They are as biased toward conservatives as any liberal channel is biased toward liberals.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    You guys just pretend that Fox News doesn't exist? They claim to be the #1 news channel. They are as biased toward conservatives as any liberal channel is biased toward liberals.
    No. Some in the Alt-right regard Fox/Faux News as barely right of center. The Alt-right does not have a mainstream news outlet but does have a headline accumulator drudge, $#!tLord.com <<== if that survives the moderator then I'll promote it more heavily.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-18-2016 at 01:54 PM.

“Donald Trump is playing the sore loser, and he hasn’t even lost yet…
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-charges-false

He loved all the free media coverage during the primaries, but now that they are quoting him, it's a vast conspiracy.

Ipse dixit argument by assertion. Can't expect more from a Dindu.

"Trump is suggesting that the entire electoral mechanism by which Americans choose their chief executive has become illegitimate. As a factual matter, this is, of course, bunk."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-charges-false

From the link URL above

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleged Gunman View Post
    Most of our entrenched politicians are sorry scum and should be ejected out an airlock and allowed to slowly re-enter the atmosphere and burn the hell up.
    What!? And create even more air pollution? I think it would be safer to just have a couple or three more Chernobyls.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    What!? And create even more air pollution? I think it would be safer to just have a couple or three more Chernobyls.
    I dunno. Excessive void coefficient caused the negligent in the first place. More void isn't going to help.

Steam bubbles do not thermalize fast neutrons as water does and that was a significant reactivity input at Chernobyl.

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    +10000, exactly! Bias is bias, and they're just as guilty of it as the left/MSM. The only difference is, Fox doesn't have the majority of viewers - Mr. & Mrs. America - convinced that their word is the gospel, as does the MSM. A percentage of the populace, certainly; but I talk to a lot of people who aren't the slightest bit interested in politics, and if you suggest to them that the MSM is lying, or is biased toward one party, they stare at you as if you had three heads... They simply can't fathom such a thing happening, because they wholeheartedly trust the news media to be fair and objective. Poor ignorant fools!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    No. Some in the Alt-right regard Fox/Faux News as barely right of center. The Alt-right does not have a mainstream news outlet but does have a headline accumulator drudge, $#!tLord.com <<== if that survives the moderator then I'll promote it more heavily.
    If that's the case, then your precious "alt-right" is apparently as far right as it gets, if they're claiming Fox "News" is anywhere near the center of the political spectrum... that's freakin' hilarious! You can promote it all you want, but I don't think anyone's listening...
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Trump appears to possess the classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia along with a severe narcissistic personality disorder.

My .02
    " What is done unto anyone may be done unto everyone" John Lilburne

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Trump appears to possess the classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia along with a severe narcissistic personality disorder.

My .02
    You are medically qualified/board certified to make such a diagnosis?

Mr. trump is espousing the so - called rigging of the election, undermining the concept of our Democratic system.
    He is in theory preparing his double digit IQ supporters for a defeat come November 8th, while conditioning said supporters to riot and create civil unrests/civil disobedience.

Mr.Trump arguably had the weakest opponent one could ask to run against for the highest office in the land.

HRC did not beat Mr.trump, Mr.Trump did in fact beat himself..

My .02

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    You are medically qualified/board certified to make such a diagnosis?

Yes Indeed.

My .02
    ccj truly, based on which of the DSM-5's criteria guidance are you pinning your professional clinical diagnosis on ~ especially since i am not sure the term 'paranoid' manifestations is a clinical symptom of the schizotypal disorder nor is the term 'severe' under the cluster B PD, NPD criteria...

ipse
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

My .02
    Where did you get your degree, and license to practice medicine? I think making those claims shines that light on you more than on Trump.

What amazes me is that YOU know how most on here are going to vote for, and who they support yet you continue with this insane rhetoric. Makes one wonder...
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Yes Indeed.
    Then verify it with the moderator so he can relay that you are certified, otherwise we can assume YOU ARE certified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    If that's the case, then your precious "alt-right" is apparently as far right as it gets, if they're claiming Fox "News" is anywhere near the center of the political spectrum... that's freakin' hilarious! You can promote it all you want, but I don't think anyone's listening...
    Really, from your high metropolitan vantage point?

Go read knowyourmeme.com on the meaning of that website predicate above and compare that meaning to Hillary's "despicables" to know who she was addressing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast