• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is the election being rigged?

Someone with lots and lots of time on their hands should research the number of hours the main stream media has upheld Hildabeast and ignored any scandals verses how much time has been dedicated to tearing Trump down with scandals real or not.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

"No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

As Donald Trump takes on the Republican establishment, Democrats and the mainstream media, he’s telling supporters they’re fighting against a “rigged” system, rife with voter fraud and those eager to protect the status quo. The left, predictably, says this type of talk is “dangerous” to the integrity of our electoral system, and then glibly asks for Mr. Trump to prove his voter fraud allegations.
This is where the left is wrong: The argument isn’t whether voter fraud is real, but how widespread it is. Here’s 10 examples documenting that voter fraud isn’t a myth and how Mr. Trump’s claims aren’t just speculation.

1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later. ..."

Alleged Gunman

Most of our entrenched politicians are sorry scum and should be ejected out an airlock and allowed to slowly re-enter the atmosphere and burn the hell up.

twoskinsonemanns

You guys just pretend that Fox News doesn't exist? They claim to be the #1 news channel. They are as biased toward conservatives as any liberal channel is biased toward liberals.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Most of our entrenched politicians are sorry scum and should be ejected out an airlock and allowed to slowly re-enter the atmosphere and burn the hell up.

What!? And create even more air pollution? I think it would be safer to just have a couple or three more Chernobyls.

Have Gun - Will Carry

You guys just pretend that Fox News doesn't exist? They claim to be the #1 news channel. They are as biased toward conservatives as any liberal channel is biased toward liberals.

+10000, exactly! Bias is bias, and they're just as guilty of it as the left/MSM. The only difference is, Fox doesn't have the majority of viewers - Mr. & Mrs. America - convinced that their word is the gospel, as does the MSM. A percentage of the populace, certainly; but I talk to a lot of people who aren't the slightest bit interested in politics, and if you suggest to them that the MSM is lying, or is biased toward one party, they stare at you as if you had three heads... They simply can't fathom such a thing happening, because they wholeheartedly trust the news media to be fair and objective. Poor ignorant fools!

No. Some in the Alt-right regard Fox/Faux News as barely right of center. The Alt-right does not have a mainstream news outlet but does have a headline accumulator drudge, $#!tLord.com <<== if that survives the moderator then I'll promote it more heavily.

If that's the case, then your precious "alt-right" is apparently as far right as it gets, if they're claiming Fox "News" is anywhere near the center of the political spectrum... that's freakin' hilarious! You can promote it all you want, but I don't think anyone's listening...

countryclubjoe

Trump appears to possess the classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia along with a severe narcissistic personality disorder.

My .02

countryclubjoe

Mr. trump is espousing the so - called rigging of the election, undermining the concept of our Democratic system.
He is in theory preparing his double digit IQ supporters for a defeat come November 8th, while conditioning said supporters to riot and create civil unrests/civil disobedience.

Mr.Trump arguably had the weakest opponent one could ask to run against for the highest office in the land.

HRC did not beat Mr.trump, Mr.Trump did in fact beat himself..

My .02

solus

Trump appears to possess the classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia along with a severe narcissistic personality disorder.

My .02

ccj truly, based on which of the DSM-5's criteria guidance are you pinning your professional clinical diagnosis on ~ especially since i am not sure the term 'paranoid' manifestations is a clinical symptom of the schizotypal disorder nor is the term 'severe' under the cluster B PD, NPD criteria...

ipse

WalkingWolf

My .02

Where did you get your degree, and license to practice medicine? I think making those claims shines that light on you more than on Trump.

What amazes me is that YOU know how most on here are going to vote for, and who they support yet you continue with this insane rhetoric. Makes one wonder...

twoskinsonemanns

If that's the case, then your precious "alt-right" is apparently as far right as it gets, if they're claiming Fox "News" is anywhere near the center of the political spectrum... that's freakin' hilarious! You can promote it all you want, but I don't think anyone's listening...

Well I think it's about perception and opinion. Quantifying a bias seems tedious but it seems pretty clear to me. Turn on fox. They will most likely be talking about whatever anti-Hillary talking point has the most traction at the time. Flip it to MSNBC and they will be talking about whatever Chump talking point is popular. Crazy conservatives believe their far-right opinions to be reasonable. Therefore when fox news says "we are fair and balanced" they are believed by those who share their position. Same goes with the nutty left.

What really surprises me is how every election so many people are fooled by the same BS. THIS election is different. THIS election is too important not to remain loyal. THIS election our country will be doomed if the other guy wins. And of course ol' faithful... If you don't vote the way I am you're wasting your vote and hate jesus.

countryclubjoe

ccj truly, based on which of the DSM-5's criteria guidance are you pinning your professional clinical diagnosis on ~ especially since i am not sure the term 'paranoid' manifestations is a clinical symptom of the schizotypal disorder nor is the term 'severe' under the cluster B PD, NPD criteria...

ipse

Let's address NPD, Trump exhibits all (9) criteria of a patient with NPD

1- lacks empathy
2- has a grandiose sense of self-importance
3- has a sense of entitlement
4-Is interpersonally exploitative of others
5- Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him
6-" requires excessive admiration"
7-shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
8-Believes that he is 'special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with,other special or high-status people or institutions.
9-Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success,power,brilliance,beauty or ideal life/love

The cause of NPD is unknown--- however DT is the poster child for NPD..

Lets address " paranoid schizophrenia"- PS is a " subtype' of schizophrenia in which the patient has delusions or false beliefs that a person or some individuals are plotting against them or members of their family..

Again DT and his false beliefs are a common signal of PS.. I.E. His belief on voter fraud, and the establishment working against him.

Let's address "severe"-- I use the term based on his advanced age (70), DT more than likely has been living with NPD since the age of (10) hence his disorders are "severe"..

My .02
Regards