• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, Oct 22nd

scouser

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, Oct 22nd 8:30am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center
8051 W. Broad St.
map
Richmond, Va 23294
804-270-2988

http://www.nicksromanterrace.com/index.html

I see biscuits 'n' gravy in my future. What see you in yours?

I see you NEEDING to ask for a sample of the sausage meat BEFORE you order the gravy.

I'm envisioning a gyro omelette in mine, unless they'll make the Greek Spaghetti with meatballs like I had when I was there for dinner on Saturday

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I see you NEEDING to ask for a sample of the sausage meat BEFORE you order the gravy.

I'm envisioning a gyro omelette in mine, unless they'll make the Greek Spaghetti with meatballs like I had when I was there for dinner on Saturday
Please note that I said, "biscuits 'n' gravy" - did not say sausage gravy. :p

solus

i project one gaining weight...the olde phart couldn't gain weight of you strap them to his suspenders...

sausage and gravy not withstanding...:)

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nay to weight gain - just enough to maintain my lean and trim fighting weight. :p

I do love to eat but do so slowly to savor my food, but with a bit of panache thrown in.

A typical day starts with lemon cake at 5:00am, biscuits 'n' gravy around 8:00, midmorning snack of ice cream and Fritos w/Pepsi, and lunch might be shrimp in garlic butter.

When I weigh in and see that I have dropped a few, I can make up the difference with an extra mag or two. That's why my hitches are load bearing.

Last edited:

scouser

and the best part of being 'known' in this restaurant is that when I asked if I could have a Greek Spaghetti, the owner said "of course you can". So it was dinner for breakfast, that just means it's a bowl of cornflakes for dinner today.