Thread: Some Fla. residents plan armed trick-or-treating after creepy clown threats

Some Fla. residents plan armed trick-or-treating after creepy clown threats

Kimberly Kersey said she’d carry a gun while taking her sons trick-or-treating in Palm Bay. “I’ll be carrying for sure,” she said. “I’m terrified of clowns already and if one messes with me or my kids it’ll be to the hospital or morgue they go.”

Police typically increase patrols for Halloween. Some law enforcement officials have urged people to reconsider dressing up as clowns to avoid inadvertently endangering themselves. “The problem is that someone dressed like a clown could scare someone and there’s a possibility -- a possibility -- you could end up with someone getting shot,” said Palm Bay Police Lt. Mike Bandish.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/some-flo...clown-threats/

Do Kreepy Klowns enjoy some form of castle doctrine or SYG in Florida?
    The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense. I am responsible for what I write, not for your understanding of it. Gee Zeus, get a grip on 'yourself'!

nothing like expressed published bravado to led the DA to a premeditated finding...

nice LE condoning the action cuz the nice clown could scare someone...geez

emmett, red, etc., must be turning over in their graves...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 10-31-2016 at 08:26 AM.
    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act. Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk