• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Suspects identified in fatal Bevo neighborhood attempted break-in

OC for ME

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - The men killed during a south St. Louis break-in Tuesday have been identified. Jonathan Warren, 18, of Florissant and Lonnie Middlebrook, 20, of Ferguson were shot and killed by a 73-year-old man in the Bevo Mill neighborhood. They were suspects in an attempted burglary.

http://fox2now.com/2016/11/02/suspects-identified-in-fatal-bevo-neighborhood-break-in/

From the local liberal rag.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...f45-51fe-8f34-bdd10d04f928.html?mode=comments
Comments from the local liberal rag are illuminating.

Ezek

Comments from the local liberal rag are illuminating.

they are afraid of someone using their sidearm in self defense? ( local liberal rag)

riiiight...... how about don't play stupid games trying to take **** you didn't earn, by force with a firearm, and you won't get stupid prizes, IE shot to death.

I applaud this man for his use in proper self defense, and thank him for ridding the world of two more useless scumbags riding that welfare train.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
I just read this thread and the linked comments today. Looks like most anti-gun/self-defense comments from the link are gone. Vast majority remaining are either pro-self-defense or at least they got what they deserve. Many of the previous anti-gun/anti-carry types in St. Louis seem to be coming around over the last few years. Although most of the area inside the 270 loop still isn't particularly carry friendly.

OC for ME

Remember, the Top Cop in STL City is anti-gun/anti-liberty...a liberal to the bone. The Top County Cop gives lip service to liberty and our individual right to self defense. If the laws here were not written as they are many LACs would be cooling their heels in a jail awaiting trial.